Joy Overbound

Bhadra: Arya!!

She smiled and went towards him..
Arya!! Have a good night. Jiji is waiting for you!

Arjun: Bhadre... You.. I.

Bhadra: Don't speak anything now. She is waiting for you from very long time. Don't waste anymore time and go towards her.
She plastered the most sweetest smile ever possible to assure him that she is okay. But Arjun knew she is hurt and concealing it. He held.her hand and looked straight in her eyes. They shared a moment there.

Bhadra: Parth

Before she could proceed he gave her a sweet peck on her forehead. He smiled at her went inside the chamber.

Bhadra smiled until the door closed infront of her. Suddenly an unknown emotion overflowed through her body. Tears ran unstoppably through her face. She  ran from that place to her chamber. On the way someone pulled her. She was surprised by the action. She turn back to see her beloved brother.

Bhadra: Bhaiya??

Kanha: Looks like my dear sister is in a rush. Hope you won't mind sharing some time with me.

Bhadra smiled through her tears and hugged him tightly.

Kanha: This is not my sister. She is always brave and very much positive in nature. Where my sister has gone??

Bhadra: I haven't gone anywhere bhaiya. In fact, I'm very much happy today. Finally my sister acknowledged me as her sister. She allowed me to call her jiji. I'm so happy by that.

Kanha: There is nothing impossible for my dear Krishnapriya in this world. You can even break the hardest rock with your mindset. You are my Shakti Gudiya!

Bhadra smiled at his words.
"Bhaiya! I'm sleepy. Today I'll sleep with you"

Kanha laughed and said "As your wish". He lift her up in bridal style and went towards his chamber. They both slept happily after a lot of bickering.

After somedays in Subhadra's chamber

SUBHADRA'S POV

Kanha: Bhadre!!

Bhadre: Yes Bhaiya! What happened?

Kanha: be ready let's go for picnic.

Bhadra: Picnic?? Where?

Kanha: nearby only. Be ready.

Bhadra: okay!

Prativindhya: mathe!!

Bhadra: what happened prati??

Prati: Maa sutasom is hungry. He is eating everything inside the kitchen. Nobody can stop his hunger. Do something.

Bhadra: where is Draupadi jiji?

Prati: she is packing her things for picnic. She asked you to go solve it.

Me?? So jiji is also coming to the picnic. Its gonna be fun.

Bhadra: I'm coming.

At Kitchen

Bhadra: Putr! I heard you are in very much hunger.

Sutasom: ha mata! Dasi bring me more ladoo

Dasi: But Rajkumar, this is the last one. We need more time to prepare more.

Sutasom: Maa,see they are not giving us enough food to eat also

Bhadra chuckled at his words.

Sutasom: don't know why but this ladoos are so tasty.

Dasi: Because it is prepared by your chotimaa

Satanaik: I know  from the moment I tasted it.

Bhadra: enough, give that last piece to me.

I took the last piece and feed it to Sutasom.  Suddenly he passed a burp. All laughed at him.

Bhadra: enough with the teasings. Putr! Don't worry I'll prepare more ladoos for you.

Sutasom: No maa, I'm full. My hunger went away with your touch.

Aww! He is so sweet. Then allow others to eat now.

" All sit here. I'll feed all of you today."

We shared a beautiful moment there. As I am very close with my nephews and nieces,it wasn't difficult for me to get attached to these beautiful cuties. They also treated me very well like how the other Pandavas treat me. I'm really happy with my life here in Khandavaprastha.

Balaram's PoornaOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara