The end

Pleasant and happiness waved everywhere inside Khandavaprastha. Soon the news of Draupadi being pregnant also flashed everywhere in Khandavaprastha. Subhadra soon gave birth to a beautiful son with aura. The entire royal family of Khandavaprastha and Dwaraka celebrated his birth by donating elephants, cows and horses to all the residents along with gold and grains.

Krishna and Balarama too soaked in the rain of happiness. They named the son as Abhimanyu. His entry brought all kind of luck and charms to the country.  Arjun, Subhadra, Bheem and Krishna went for an outing in the Deep forest of Khandavaprastha leading to the burning of the forest and earning Gandiva from the Agni dev finally naming the country Indraprastha. A gift by Devarajendra.

They started the preparation for Rajasuya Yajna. They conquered every kingdom, killed Jarasandha and started the rituals. All the kingdoms were welcomed. Rajasuya Yajna completed. Draupadi and Yudhishthir declared as the Emperor and empress. They ruled happily but all their happiness shattered by the evil eyes Shakuni and Duryodhan. Pandavas lost their kingdom and Draupadi got insulted in the dyut sabha. Pandavas along with Draupadi went to vanwas. Subhadra and Abhimanyu went back to Dwaraka with Krishna.

I'm sorry to say this as this will be my last update as I find it really hard to keep up the work along with my studies and part -time job. I'm apologing to evryone who were eagerly waiting my chapters. I'm so much grateful towards my friends Bloominginmythology Butterflies1911 DharaMaisuria chapterhappy22 Indhu_the_queen cowdungcake1234 MadreyaPranayani Itzz_Queenieforever MishbirDevakshiFan  Panchalixlove radhemadhav dwarkaratna  Varshneyi  MishbirDevakshiFan 

I'm sorry if I missed anyone's name. Thank you for all your love!!?