Picnic Day

SUBHADRA'S POV

Me, Parth, bhaiya and Draupadi jiji went for picnic and I must say we enjoyed a lot. Full of laughter and fun. We even did a small competition.

Drau: Govind, how about a shikar competition. I heard that you like to be in shikar and Arya Arjun also likes it.

Kanha: I enjoy it but I need to say Bhadra is not fond of such things. She don't like to hurt any kind of living beings unnecessarily. So, I don't know if she gonna agree with it.

Drau: What is there in it Subhadra? Its a part of entertainment and fun. We should also need to relieve our stress. Isn't right Aryaputr?

Bhadra: It's necessary to relive our stress especially when we are the ruler of a kingdom. But it doesn't mean that we should hurt others inorder to relieve our stress. There are so many other ways to for it. Like, closing our eyes likes this and widening the arms and engulfing the fresh and addicting smell of nature mother. This is more than enough for me to get hold of myself. You should also try this jiji. I bet on myself, it's really relaxing.

ARJUN POV

I know this girl is an antique but never thought this type of an antique piece. Buy look at her. The way she enjoying the nature wants me to admire her more. I feel like she is one with nature. Her soothing voice, that beautiful blue lotus eyes which is immersing me inside her, that plumpy lips full of juice.. Oh my god Arjun! Control yourself. You are in public that too with her brother and your another wife. I tried to look away from her buty eyes are betraying me. Even the Sun God is showing the green signal by shining brightly through her golden skin. The sunlight is forming a shiny aura around her. Hey bhagwan, why she is so beautiful?? Why I am pathetic infront of her? Why?

 Hey bhagwan, why she is so beautiful?? Why I am pathetic infront of her? Why?

Kanha: Parth?? Do you agree with me?What?? What's the thing?? Wait! I can definitely see the mischievous smile of him

What?? What's the thing?? Wait! I can definitely see the mischievous smile of him. This man and that girl they are totally unpredictable. Nobody knows what's going on their minds. But one thing I know for sure is that he can read my mind very well. He caught me.  Arjun, you are really a fool.

Arjun: Yea...Yeah!! Its good

Kanha: Then it's set! Parth and Draupadi a team, me and Ruchi another.

Arjun: What??? No. Impossible. I'll be with Subhadra!!

Oh god ! Help me. I can feel lazer stares from my either side.

Arjun: What I mean is ... You and your sister both are unpredictable. If you are together then we gonna loose for sure. So, it's better to split up.

Bhadra: Don't worry Aryaputr, we will not do anything stupid plus what's there to morph in this game?? Its all strength and knowledge.

What the hell is the game? How I know about this??

Drau: Subhadra told right Arya. Plus don't underestimate me. I can also ride horse pretty well. Aryaputr Nakul taught me some. Don't worry.

Kanha: Parth, are you ready??

I nodded. But I really wanted to be with Bhadra. I know it's been a while since we both speak to each other properly. This is a nice chance but how.

Bhadra: What are you thinking Arya?? Aim your bow and shoot the arrows.

Kanha: Yes Yes, tie this cloth on the arrow and whoever gonna find first will be the winner.

Oh! So this was the game..

Me: Okay. Let's do this.

I know Subhadra is a good archer, a good horse rider but I never expect to be this good. She and Madhav won very easily. Maybe first time in my life I'm so happy that I lost, I got to see this beautiful moon-like face in more happiness. 

The day was over, we came back to palace. This is the day I enjoyed most after coming back to Indraprastha. Me and Draupadi was about to sleep but suddenly a maid rushed inside told us that .......

What happened??????

How was it???