Bonding

Finally it's the time for balaram to bid goodbye to his sweet sister. He hugged her tightly and kissed her forehead, wiped away her tears by controlling his.

Balaram: Poorna, I know you will be a good daughter in law for this family, still don't take any pranks on any of them. Okay

Bhadra: Dau, Am i a kid to do all those thing in my in-law household.

Balram: but you are my sister. Moreover, that idiot's sister. And you are a replica of him also. So I am concerned

Kanha: Bhaiya? You calling me an idiot??

Bhadra laughed at them.

Bhadra: Enough no more fighting. Dau, I'm gonna miss you a lot.

Dau: Me too gudiya.

They shared a last hug and later he went to Arjun and placed a hand in his shoulder. Arjun was taken back a little. A small amount of fear is well visible in his eyes. Kanha and Bhadra noticed this and they exchanged a glance at each other.

Dau: Take care of my guidya! Or else...

Arjun: I know Bharta Balaram. I'll take care of her very well.

Balaram bid bye to everyone and left for Dwaraka. Bhadra was in verge of crying. Arjun noticed this and hold her hand tightly. She looked up him and both shared a smile. All these scenes were noticed by Draupadi. She felt heart broken to see them like that.  She left from there. Bhadra noticed this went behind her after giving a glance to her brother. He smiled mischievously. 

Bhadra: Maharani!

Drau: What is it Subhadra??

Bhadra: Are you okay? You don't look good!

Drau: I.. I am fine. 

Bhadra understood that she don't want to share with her, so she didn't forced her. She changed the topic by saying..

"I heard it's originally your year with Par.. I mean... Aryaputr!"

Draupadi was more heartbroken. From the moment he left for exile. She was waiting for this year. But he came with his 4th wife again to break her heart more.  Now is she trying to mock me?

Bhadra: Maharani, come with me!
She pulled her hands and lead her towards her chamber. Draupadi got surprised. Why she is dragging her to my own chamber? She thought.

She stopped infeomt of the door. She turned back to see her face.

Bhadra: You can enter now

Drau: Subhadre, it's my chamber and I don't need anyone's permission to enter inside.

Bhadra understood the sour in her words but she tired to not notice it. She smiled widely and said
"I have made a surprise inside for you!"

Drau: what?

Bhadra: I request you to go inside your chamber and give a remark for my hard work.

Drau: But what is it?

Bhadra: I kindly request you to go inside

Finally Draupadi entered inside. She was shocked to see her Chamber full in decoration with various wild flowers. Its fragrances are dancing throught out the chamber. She saw her bed decorated with beautiful jasmine flowers. But.... Why.??

Bhadra: It's your year with Arya and I don't want to be third wheel between you and him. So, I request you to spend this year with him .

She turned in surprise. What she said is true? She gonna allow me to stay with Arya Arjun?? I mean she is his new wife. Sh she have the right to be with him but she is giving the opportunity to me???

Drau: Subhadra I ... I ... Thank you so much...

She hugged her. Finally Subhadra felt relief. Her co- wife is not angry with her anymore.

Drau: Subhadra, what you have done is really .. really grateful

Bhadra: No Maharani, I done what I have to do. You have waited all these years for him. Its your right to be with him. And today I'll only make you get make up

She started to decorate Draupadi. Draupadi has to admit, she was looking more beautiful.

Drau: Subhadra, you hand is full of magic. How can you make me this beautiful?

Bhadra: I didn't do anything Maharani . Its your beauty which is creating all the magic. You are the most beautiful princess in the whole aryavart and I'm sure today Arya will be blown away by your beauty.

Draupadi blushed by her words.

Bhadra smiled at her.
" Okay, it's time for me to leave. Have a goodnight Maharani"

Before she could turn completely, Draupadi hold her hand and

"Why you are calling me maharani? You are no less than a sister to me. Call me jiji"

Bhadra was so happy to hear those words. Thank you so much jiji..

She left the chamber with happiness and when she opened the door, she find her husband standing there...

Arjun: Bhadre...

Hey you all ...
How is it??