Dissapointment

Arjun was heartbroken. He knew something like this gonna happen for sure but not to this extent. His wife Panchali said to him that she don't want to see him. He unknowingly reached his chamber to see his beautiful new wife sitting in the sofa with confused face.

Arjun: Bhadre, are you okay? Why you look sad?

Bhadra: why maharani didn't come to invite me?

Arjun lowered his head in guilty. Bhadra got the reason

Bhadra: So, my guess was right. She hates me. She didn't even want to see me.

Arjun: No no dear. She don't have any problem with you. All her problem is with me. I broke her promise. She is mad at me for that.

Bhadra stared at him for some seconds. Later she said.

Bhadra: and I am the reason.

Arjun felt pathetic. He not only failed his first wife but also his new wife's face became because of him. He need to do something.

ARJUN POV

Yes. This is the only way but will she agree?? I can't gain the peace without hurting anyone of them. Bhadre, I am sorry but you have to do this

Arjun: Bhadre

Bhadra: What is Parth?

Arjun: You know how much I love you, isn't?

Bhadra: Is that a question? What is the relevance of it right now?

Arjun: Bhadre, I'm sorry. I love you to the moon and back. But you need to sacrifice a little for me today.

Bhadra confusingly: what is it?

Arjun: Remove all these luxurious bridal ornaments and the red silk and wear a gopi's dress.

Bhadra was shocked

Bhadra: But why?

Arjun: The main reason behind Draupadi's anger is not that I married you. It's her insecurity. She fears you as a threat to her throne.

Bhadra: Me? Threat to her? How? She is a Maharani and I am not even a Yuvarani. How can I be a threat to her?

Arjun: She is very fierce. She is speaking out of anger. You need to make her secure that you will never be a challenge to her. You will never interfere in anything relating to me. She will be having the predominance

SUBHADRA POV

What?? What is that supposed to mean? What is my role then?

Subhadra: I'm your wife Parth. I have certain dharma as a wife. If I gave up all those authorities for you then what am I exactly??

Arjun understood her words. He realised what kind of bullshit he had said. He laid his hand on her shoulder.
Arjun: Priye, I didn't mean it. I told you to say like that to Draupadi as she will be at ease with you. You are my wife. You have every right on me. You are mine and I'm yours. No-one can change it.

But still why my heart ache. No bhadra, you have to agree to.his command. It's the first time he is asking you something. You are bond to make it happen. Don't misunderstood your husband's words.

Bhadra: I'm ready Arya! I'll be back now.

Arjun nodded and placed a kiss on her forehead.

At the INNERCHAMBER

I didn't expect Arjun will say something like this. I know he didn't mean it but why do my heart ache like this. Bhratashree! I miss you..

Kanha: Ruchi, don't be sad. I told you that you gonna sacrifice a lot towards the journey. I know my dear sister will never be sad as she can't wear red silk or heavy Jewellery as you never really like it. Now what's the problem

Ruchi: It's not that I'm sad for not able to be in luxury. I'm sad by his words.

Kanha: Bhadre, we all have certain aim. And these all are the part of it. The way towards the aim is never smooth. You should sacrifice what you don't hold onto. Arjun is not someone you can hold onto as he and you are never got attached by any kinds of binding agent. Rather you both are bound by your souls. Nothing can separate you from him or vice versa. You both are like Laxmi Narayan and  Shiv-Parvathy. Don't worry. On this way. I'll guide you. Never ever think that you gonna loose him. Because it is impossible.

Ruchi: Kanha Bhaiya, thank you

Kanha: Ruchi, I miss you so much
I can't even find taste in my food.

Ruchi: me too bhaiya, come fast. I'm totally new here. I don't know how to start a bond with this family. I'm feeling like I'm a third wheel here.

Kanha: No Ruchi, you are the daughter in law of this household. You are Lakshmi. Don't worry. I'll come soon.

Ruchi: love you bhrataa!!

Kanha: love you too gudiya AA

Bhadra opened her eyes. She is relieved now..

She changed her attire. ......

Hey guys! Sorry for the late update. As the obstacles are removed I'll try update atleast 3-4 days in a week as my exams are near..

Hope you can understand!!!

Here Kanha, Subhadra and Balarama can speak through their mind.