coeur perçant

It's been a happy day in Khandavaprastha. The Vasudeva kids made everyone on go crazy.

At dinner time

Rama: Gudiya, come and sit next to me.

Bhadra looked at everyone, a Lil bit embarrassed as all kept their stares on her.
"Dau, I'll eat later!"

In Khandavaprastha women used to eat after their respective husbands finish their food.

Kanha: Gudiya, then who will feed us?

Rama: Ha gudiya, I'm hungry. I can smell the kheer you prepared. Come and feed me.

Bhadra lost to him. She went to him and sat infront of him and Kanha and started to feed them. Soon, they also started to feed her back. All the members present there looked them out of jealousy and affection. Arjun was simply smiling looking at those invincible siblings. On the other hand, Draupadi felt different. She wasn't much fond of the situation as Bhadra was eating with her brothers. But she can accept it as they haven't been together for a while.

After food they all had a lot of chit chats. Later all retired to their respective chambers. Bhadra was in the chamber of Kanha. Balarama was also there. They chatted for a long time. Arjun was literally missing Bhadra a lot. 

Arjun: Where is she? Why she take this much time?

As he ran out of patience. He decided to go to Madhav's chamber. But the scene he saw there made him to chuckle. Subhadra was laying peacefully on the chest of Balarama with his and Kanha's protective hands over her slender waist.  He adored the moment. He thought to himself Whether he can give this much love for her. Will she be ever happy without her brother's? So many unwanted thoughts came around his mind.

Suddenly a hands folded his shoulder. He turned to see his wife Draupadi there

Arjun: Panchali! What are you doing here?

Drau: May I repeat it?

Both chuckled

Arjun: I came to take Bhadra back to chamber but it seems she is sleeping peacefully here.

Drau: I came to have some quality time with my sakha. It seems he also fell asleep.

They decided to go out if chamber.

Drau: Arya! Can I ask you something?

Arjun: what is it?

Drau: Subhadra! She is not just a normal girl. She makes evryone happy. Wherever she is that place is lifted up with positivity and happiness. And even Madhav seems to love her immensely. From what I heard from Arya Bheem, Shriman Balarama is a gentleman with hot temper and firm character. But he is not more than a child infront of her. What's the secret behind it? What is it that's so special about it?

Arjun: To tell frankly, I also don't know Draupadi. All I know is I love her immensely. I can't live without her..  (oh shit!! Arjun.. you and your mouth.!!)

He noticed Draupadi's expression. He can see dissapointment in her face.

Arjun: Panchali, I... I mean .

Drau: I know Arya, don't worry... I can understand you very well. I know you love all your wives very much.

Arjun hugged her and placed a kiss on her forehead.

Arjun: Thank you for enduring evrything for me. You sacrificed your life for me and my brothers. And now you accepted my wives too. I don't know how to say thank-you to you.

Drau: please don't arya. Don't make me small by doing so. I'm ready to give up everything for your love

Arjun paused. He took a long breath.

"Let's go. "
.....