New Phase

Maid: Maharani, Senapati needs to be in his room right now. Its an order by King

Drau: But why??

Maid: Yuvrani Subhadra is not feeling well. She fainted

Arj: what??????

Without thinking twice he rushed towards his chamber.

Outside Arjun's chamber

Krishna is moving fro and back nervously. He may be the almighty but a normal human brother too.

Yudhi: Krishna, don't worry. Rajvaidhya is checking her, she will be alright.

Kanha nodded

Soon,

Arjun: Madhav?

All turned to see arjun.

Arju: Madhav, bhratashree what happened?? What happened to Bhadra??

Tension is well visible in his teary eyes. Kanha wanted to tease him but is not in the mood, soon the Rajvaidhya came out and revealed that Subhadra is pregnant.

Kanha was in cloud nine, he hugged arjun tightly.

Kanha: I'm so happy Parth, the happiest person right now.. my gudiya is going to give me another sweetheart.

Arjun is too numb to react as an unknowing emotion is passing all over his veins. All he need right now is to ran to his dearest and hug her tightly. He ran towards his chamber and saw Bhadra smiling at him shyly. He ran towards her hugged her tightly.

Arjun: Thank you.. (whispered)

Bhadra: Thank you too (with teary eyes and chocked voice)

Arjun: I love you so much that I'm beyond happiness right now. I don't to how to express myself but I can assure you that our son will be the most loved of the entire aryavart.

Bhadra: So, you concluded it as a boy Parth??

Arjun: Ofcourse, it will be a boy  who is famous in valour like me, mischievous like his Mamashree Krishna, firm like his Mamashree Balarama and beautiful and soft spoken like his mother.

Bhadra smiled happily at his words.

Bhadra: Tathastu!!

She hugged and lean on his chest. Soon all the Pandavas along with Draupadi and Kanha came.

Kanha: Ruchi!!

Bhadra: Bhratashree!! (She smiled widely)

Kanha ran to her and lift her in the air circled her.

All astonished at his reaction. Arjun nodded his head in disbelief. Meanwhile, Draupadi smiled adoringly.

Drau: Govind, enough. Now it's my time to pamper my sister. Leave her.

Kanha: No, I didn't even started to pamper her and you are saying you want her.

Drau: Yes, she is my sister now. I have more rights on her than you.

Kanha: How could you Draupadi?? She is my sister also!

Nakul: Enough!! (Went near Kanha and forcefully placed her down. And held her hands and made her to stood beside him.) Now, let me pamper my bhabi. Bhabi, come with me. I'll feed you good foods.

Bheem: Yes Bhadrey, I'll make delicious laddoos for you.

All laughed at his words.

Yudhi: Soldier, announce this good news to the entire Khandavaprastha. Let's the celebration begins. There shouldn't be any kind of fault anywhere. Celebrate it as a festival. Our dearest sister Subhadra gonna gives a little munchkin soon.

Soldier: As you say Maharaj!

Author's POV

It's been auspicious all over Khandavaprastha since Subhadra came. They received good amount of rain for harvest, drought was completely cured and all the citizens were happy. They all believed it is because of the arrival of the Dwarakaratna.

Arjun also find time to spend with Subhadra whenever he is possible. Dwaraka family was also so happy with their princess pregnancy. Balarama celebrated the news all over the nation.

At an evening Arjun's Chamber

Arjun: Draupadi, what are you doing here??

Drau: Why?? I can't come here??

Arjun: I'm surprised! Why the mighty queen of Khandavaprastha has to do in the mere Senapati's room.

Drau: Arya! Enough with your teasings. I really miss you.

She sat in his bed as he was already laying there. Slowly she laid on his chest.

Arjun: Draupadi, what are you doing?? What if someone see us?

Drau: No one gonna see us. Even if they see us, what wrong? I am your wife. There is nothing to be wrong

Arjun: But what if..

Before he could complete draupadi placed her lips on his. They shared a deep liplock. They both immersed into the kiss in such a way that they forget the presence of someone else there.

Arjun in between turned his eyes towards the door to see that person.

Arjun: Subhadra!

SUBHADRA'S POV

After all the work, I was returning to my chamber. Draupadi jiji is always careful of me. She never allows anyone to give any king of hard work to me. Always strict on my diet. Feeding me at the right time. I'm so blessed to have her as my sister. Without knowing I reached my chamber. Its past 9pm, so aarya must definitely gone to Draupadi jiji's room. No, he will definitely be there in room waiting for me to say good night. So, moved faster. I entered to room and the view I saw there.... Its it's breaking my heart for some reasons. Soon I realised that it's my mistake. I should have entered the chamber with knocking and sending a dasi. What a fool I am?? I... I should leave. I turned to leave but aarya called my name. Lt seems he saw me. I turned to see him looking at me surprised. Draupadi jiji also looked at me, but her expression was mix of embarassment, shyness and surprise. I don't want to be a third party among them.

"I'm so sorry. I didn't  mean to disturb you guys. You can continue" I passed the sweetest smile I can to both of them as I don't want to let them know that I'm hurt.

Drau: Subhadre, don't you know, you have to knock atleast when entering into someone else's chamber? (Affectionately)

Bhadra: I'm sorry jiji.. I thought this as my cabin, so. 

Arjun was taken aback by her words. He realised what he had done. But before he could say something

Bhadra: Jiji, Arya ! I'm sorry. You guys can continue your sweet moment.

Drau: But where will you go??

Bhadra: Don't worry about me. I'll sleep with Bhaiya. 

I smiled at them and left the chamber.

How was it??