Khandavaprastha

The fresh kingdom of Khandavaprastha welcomed subhadra with utmost glory and dignity. Bhadra was so happy with the hails she got from the subjects. She got down from the chariot and went towards the palace gate.

Rajmata Kunti welcomed her with aarti. She and Arjun took her blessings.

Kunti: Yashaswi bhava! Soubhagyavathi Bhava!

Arjun! I'm so pleased with you. You brought a beautiful bride who is a carbon copy of the moon god. I am proudful that I got the most beautiful princesses of aryavart as my daughter in law. I'm sure she will bring all type of prosperity to our land. Welcome my beautiful daughter. Welcome to the Kuru family.

 Welcome to the Kuru family

She hugged her.

Bhadra: Pranipat Bua! I'm so delighted to meet you. Pitashree told me to take care of you very well.

Kunti: My dear brother. I haven't seen him from ages. Hope he is fine. But now I'm so happy that my niece became my daughter. So no worries. Come and take blessings of others.

Subhadra went to Yudhishthir and took his blessings.

Yudhi: May you give birth to a warrior! We are so pleased to have you here Subhadra.

She went to Bheem and took his blessings.

Bheem: Putravathi bhava! Subhadra come with me to the kichen. I'll help you with your first day in kitchen. I'm best chef here.

Nakul: Well, not anymore. Bharta Arjun told me that Bhabi is a great cook

Bhadra looked at Arjun. He give her a sheepish smile.

Nakul: Bhabi, when he was with you he used send letters to us and from that I got to know.

Bhadra nodded her head in disbelief.
After that she greeted Nakul and Sahadev..

Arjun: where is Draupadi?

All got nervous at his questions. Which was not missed by the couple. They interchanged glances.

Yudhi: Mata, take her to her chamber. Arjun you come with us.

Arjun: her chamber?

Sahadev: Don't worry bhrata, it's your chamber only. Bhrata Yudhishthir didn't prepare a new chamber for her as he thought after your arrival she can select her chamber by herself.

Arjun: No need for that she will be in my chamber only.
He winked at her. She rolled her eyes in disbelief.

All the Pandavas teased them..

Kunti took her to her chamber and asked her to take rest.
Subhadra knows something off here. There is something surrounding Maharani. She don't know but a bad omen was surrounding her. She can feel it. 
'Is Maharani mad at me??'
She thought.

On the other hand, Arjun got to know about all the dramas arouse in his palace. Draupadi's decision shocked him. He don't know what to do. What he had feared that only happened. Now how I will cool down the flame born girl?? .

Bheem: Arjun, one thing you do , go and see Draupadi. Might be after seeing you she will feel okay.

Arjun nodded and decided to go to her.

At Draupadi's Chamber

Dasi: Maharani ki jai ho! Rajkumar Arjun is waiting for your approval to enter the chamber.

Draupadi arouse from her chair. Her eyes are dancing with flames of anger.  Her anger literally made the dasi to shiver.

  Her anger literally made the dasi to shiver

Draupadi: I don't want to see anyone.
(Firmly)

Dasi: But Maharani, Rajkuma..

Draupadi: I said I don't want to see anyone.

Arjun: But I want to see you.

Arjun entered the chamber without her permission. Seeing this her anger climbed into the peak.  She turned her face making him to see her back.

Arjun signalled the dasi to get out of the room.
Arjun went to Draupadi. He hold her shoulder making her to see his face.

Arjun: Panchali!!

Draupadi shook herself from his hands.
" Kunti’s son! Go to the daughter of the Satvatas. A second load always loosens the first tie, however strong!"

A drop of tear fell from her eyes.
Arjun felt miserable infront of her.

"Panchali, I..I'm sorry. I didn't mean anything to hurt you. I wanted everything to be perfect!"

Draupadi: So, that Yadhavi is your perfection? Not me! And is it for attaining the perfection, you married everywhere you went?

Arjun: Panch....

She raised her hands to show her palms, blocking his words.

Arjun: I don't want to see anyone. Please go!

Hey guys how was the chapter???

Hope you will enjoy it!