Chap.20: Drunk (Jimin).

NO ONE POV.

Dude, why the hell did you raised your voice to our Mate?" Yoongi's Vampire side angirly asked through Yoongi's head as Yoongi was down walking to a table that he reserve for him to seat in.

Shut the hell up Suga!" Yoongi angirly told his Vampire side through the mind as SG rolled his eyes (Inside Yoongi).

Don't fucking roll your eyes Suga!" Yoongi angirly added as Suga rolled his eyes again.

SG- Do you know the Human Boy trembles when you raised your voice, you could not have done that Yoongi.

Yoongi- I know that I raised my voice to him but he deserves it even though his my mate, so shut the hell up now SG.

Suga- Bro, it's OUR not MY but YOURS.

Yoongi- Tsk, I know!".

Suga- But Bro, are did you raised your voice to him, hmmm? For sure there's a reason why right?.

Yoongi- To lecture him, that Kid is so naughty and wants to play around, tsk.

Suga- Oh, Bro seems to not like his Mate or our Mate.

Suga, it's not fucking like what you think, of course I like that Boy to be my mate, and who wouldn't want to be a Mate with such a Adorable, naughty, pretty handsome Human kid like him!" Yoongi answered.

Suga- Oh now for sure we can Mark him right away now right?.

Yoongi- It's not the fucking right time yet Suga.

Suga- Bro, I'm running out of patience already here, ya know!".

?????: Yeah can you both shut the hell up I'm sleeping in here and you both are talking nonsense in there through the mind, tsk!"

Suga & Yoongi- Shut it Demon.

Demon- Yeah Demon is not my name.

Suga- Oh really then what's your name again other Bro?.

Demon- Suga not funny and my fucking name is just SG so shut it.

Okay, Okay!" Suga said before he shut up and went back to sleep as well as SG too while Yoongi sigh at the creator inside him before calling out a waiter and told him to get him some beers for him which the waiter did as what the Crown Prince Yoongi told him.

After a half an hour, Yoongi has been drinking so many shots of beers already but he isn't drunk at all yet as he was thinking about someone that someone is just his Mate the Human Boy Park Jimin and was worried about what happened to Jimin in the VIP Room right now cause he know Jimin didn't still come out from the VIP Room so he pulled out his phone and dial Sakura's number and Sakura immediately answered it.

Sakura: Oh, Crown Prince Yoongi what can I help with?"

                        Yoongi: Go to the VIP Room 1

                      where Jimin is and be with him
                             the whole time, bring
                      Chaeyoung with you in there!"

After he told Sakura those words through the Phone he then hangs up because he hated to contact or dial a number to those Vampires that wasn't way important to him, he drank the glass bottle of beer finished and open another one and drank it.

In the other side of Jimin, Jimin was still inside the VIP Room 1, laying on the couch while looking at the ceiling and listening to the noises from the Vampires as he thought People and wasn't back to his sense yet until the door was open my someone or it isn't someone now since its just Sakura and Chaeyoung (Twice)...