Chapter 5: School."

NO ONE'S POV."

Hmmm, Homosexual? I see.

-----------------

Hmmm, Homosexual? I see!" Yoongi said smirking widely and still chuckling, he can see that the Special Human Boy was getting annoyed

Hmmm, Homosexual? I see!" Yoongi said smirking widely and still chuckling, he can see that the Special Human Boy was getting annoyed."

Ya know, I hope I didn't got in this Town so that I won't meet a Man like you, aish, how I hate it!" The Special Human Boy or we shall say Jimin said with his sassy voice, Yoongi just chuckled and was looking at something in Jimin."

He can be more sassy than before!" Yoongi thought still biting his lip, licking it and while he was still busy staring at Jimin's ass."

Fuck, his ass!" Yoongi thought as he can't finish the word he was thinking when the School bell rang that made him annoyed and walked away but stopped when he notice that the Special Human Boy didn't move at his spot. He looked up at Jimin again and saw that how nervous the Boy (Jimin) was as he chuckled."

What the heck!" Yoongi thought in disbelief. He got near the Boy and grab him, Jimin was shocked by that his eyes widen and try to get his free his arm that was Yoongi gripping tightly."

Ah, the fuck. This Stranger Pale Man is so strong!" Jimin thought and keep trying to get his arms back but he didn't because of Yoongi's tight grip. He just gave up and let Yoongi to drag him inside the School."

When they are inside the school Campus and was walking in the hallway all the students was staring at them and started whispering something in each other's

When they are inside the school Campus and was walking in the hallway all the students was staring at them and started whispering something in each other's. Yoongi looked at them darkly, coldly and blankly that made them to gasp and stop whispering to each other and stepped aside so that Yoongi can walk in the hallway like a royal highness and that was Yoongi tho."

Students: Omg, the Crown Prince looked up at us coldly, blankly and with his dark aura. *Whisper*

Students: It's our fault tho, we whisper to loud that he even heard us. *Whisper*

Students: Duh, even if we lower our voices, Cold Hearted Crown Prince can still hear us. *Arrogant*

Students: But wait, who's that Boy with him? He looks new in here!? *Curious*