Intro

VAMPIRE TOWN//😺Yoonmin🐥 FF

Book Contains: Drama, BL, Comedy, Romance, Fantasy, Magic, Happy Ending (As always 😔)

Main Characters."

Name: Min Yoongi

Age: Thousands Years Old but looked like 28 years old

Age: Thousands Years Old but looked like 28 years old."

Friends: Taehyung, Jungkook, Jin, Namjoon, Hoseok, Daniel, Kai, Chanyeol, Jungwon, Bambam, Mark and more."

Parents: Both Alive (I will not just gave their names, not now)

Siblings: Younger Sister CL (Oops 😬⊙﹏⊙, sorry)

Sexuality: Bisexual

Abilities&Powers:

Original being: Vampire (Not a normal but something more than something y'all think)

- Strongest Vampire (In there town)
- Vampire Crown Prince
- Rude
- Cold
- Sometimes Arrogant
- Not caring about others
- Bad Boy
- Play Boy
- Can be a Annoying Man sometimes
- Hates those Annoying People
- Possessive Man
- Top.

Name: Park Jimin

Age: 26 year old

Age: 26 year old

Friends: None (There's a reason but he will have soon 🙄)

Parents: Both Alive and was a

No Siblings

Sexuality: Homosexual

Original being: Special Human Boy (Y'all will know soon if what's the meaning of this)

- Run away from his Family
- Shy Boy
- Naughty kid
- Sassy
- Has a Bitch Side
- Damn Boy
- Rich Kid
- Not innocent anymore but was playing to be an innocent.
- Always playing around
- Childish
- Bottom.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Side Ship

Namjin, Taekook, Caeseok (Caesar&Hoseok) (Hoseok is the Top not Caesar. I hate to make Hobi a Bottom it's not suit on him)
                   ಠ_ʖಠಠ_ಠ

(They're all Vampire's ◉‿◉)

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

EPOLOGUE."

In the Town that all Living there aren't an Mortal one but a Immortal, their Town was known Hidden. That's all the Mortal People said and the Mortal People can't stepped inside their Town because it has a Magic that they (Immortal) cast/Barrier, only them can come inside and out, all Mortal People was finding their Town not because they want them to be killed but they wanted to look at it and see if that Place/Town was true...A Boy that  was planning of running away from his own home and family, because of some reason was finding a Place that he could possible stay through the Goggle (Let's just say like that) and when he heard about the Town that living People like him wanted to come and was named a Hidden Town (Or in truth it was known a VAMPIRE TOWN)."

The Boy immediately pack all his things that he can use and was important to him like his Expensive Clothing, Perfume, Necklace, Bracelet and others that was given by his Parents as they were rich, as his parents was a Famous Celebrities of Korea, after his preparation of his things/Staff, he then continue his plan of running and secretly walked out their House (He was locked by his Parents so that he can't run away) by his Maid that he really trusted as he started searching that so called "Hidden Town", and when he find it and saw the Magic that the Immortal cast on their Door (He doesn't know that that was a Magic and a Door to go inside that Hidden Town), he didn't think twice and come inside and when he come inside he was shocked by the beautiful Town there are so many different lights around ,(It was night) but at the same time he was curious too because he saw all that was in that Town wearing sunglasses and Thick Clothing (He can see cause there are so many lights around, ngadiba 😂😂)~~

~~As the VAMPIRE TOWN Story started in there~~~

~What is this Town? This isn't look like a Town because of the Beauty. But the People was so weird~

~They even wore a eyeglasses and thick clothing and they're all so white whiter than me and a white clean T-shirt~

~It made me Confused/Curious at the same time~

Read to Find out the full Story of this VAMPIRE TOWN."

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

A/N: Reminders and explanation: Well, well, well, it's been so long now and finally I've make a New Yoonmin Fanfiction and this is it guys. I just want to have a reminders on y'all and that's. This Story is just a Fanfiction and that it's come from my imagination only (As I've a big imagination about Yoonmin only 😂) (I'm not being arrogant in here guys), the events, characters, names of characters, pictures, and others aren't my at all for y'all to know. This story may have a Smut but as me that was too inocent so I will just skip it (Cause I like skipping something events that I don't want to inter in my story 😂😂), and as I love writing stories now so here is the New Yoonmin exciting Fanfiction Story (If it was excitement for you guys). And I was hoping you will like this New Fanfiction Yoonmin Story of mine."

Author Sam (灬º‿º灬)♡."