Chap.18: Mansion."

JIMIN POV.

I was looking at the huge Mansion in amazement like it was my first time to see a Mansion this huge even though it wasn't my first time cause I was living in the Huge Mansion too before when I didn't run away from home.

Jimin, let's go inside cause Caesar didn't eat yet maybe he needs some advice by you since I think you know about love life's!" Sakura said while rolling her eyes as I giggles and blushed a little.

Noona, I really don't know some Love life advice cause me myself haven't in a relationship yet, duh!" I sassily told her as I heard her chuckled.

What's the funny?" I asked.

Haha, nothing it's just that you're so sassy ass bitch!" Sakura said.

Nah, it wasn't my fault why I'm this Sassy ass bitch it was my Step Mom's fault!" I said as we both laugh and walk inside the Mansion or should I say the guard let us in.

We are walking on the Mansion hallway when Sakura turned into the left side as I looked at her confused but followed her to where she will stop. Minutes later and she stoped in front of a room as I stoped walking and looked at it.

Is this room a Living room or Bedroom?" I asked her.

It's a Bedroom!" Sakura answered.

Well, Caesar and Hoseok's shared bedroom!" Sakura added as my mouth form a 'o' sign.

Oh really?" I asked in disbelief as Sakura Noona nodded her head.

Of course it's really a super really!" Sakura said as I laughed and she open the door for I to come in which I did and found the room was so dark the only thing that was lighting is the nightlamp (Nightcap)

Woah, Sakura Noona why is this room so dark?" I asked as I looked up but was shocked to found Sakura Noona wasn't standing in there already.

What the hell!" I thought.

She just leave me like that, Grr!" I added before carefully walking near to Caesar.

C-caesar!" I called out his name.

Caesar are you awake?" I asked but didn't get any response and when I was in front of him I checked him if he's sleeping or not but he isn't, he looked up at me with a widened eyes.

J-jimin!" Caesar said like he didn't expect to meet my face as I rolled my eyes at his Overeating.

Duh, of course it's me. I have been calling out your name for twice but I didn't get a response from you!" I sassily said before rolling my eyes again.

Now sat up in there!" I added and waved my hand as he confusingly stare at me.

What are you doing here and how did you know where I live?" Caesar confusedly asked as he slowly sat up and I sat down on the edge of the bed.

Hmmm, I asked someone!" I shortly answered.

Who?" Caesar asked.

Duh, who else would it be? It's just Min Yoongi, ya know he is the only one who knows my account and Sakura as well!" I sassily answered waving my hand as I looked at Caesar whose now mouth draped.

Okay let's cut that crap first and the thing why I am in here is that you and Hoseok have a argument yesterday so I just thought that I should get involved even though I don't really need to, so hmmmm that!" I honestly said while grinning at him as Caesar stared at me like I was crazy about the words I told him just now.

I don't understand but go on tell me what is it?" Caesar said as he smiled a little as I sigh before resting my head at the wall.

Well yesterday you told Hoseok the words he doesn't like to hear, right?" I asked as Caesar just nodded his head.