Chapter 3: The Interview."

NO ONE POV."

I-I'm sorry.

-----

Jimin and the Pale Man just have a eye contact for about ten minutes as Jimin looked away when he felt his heart beat faster than the normal one."

I-i'm sorry again!" Jimin apologize at the Man bowing and walked away from the Man as the Man was just standing in there blinking all of the sudden."

A Human Kid? The Man thought to himself in disbelief what he just know and find out."

How can a Human enter in this Town  he can't come inside this town if he isn't living in here!" The Man curiously thought and was snapped from his thoughts when someone pats his shoulder."

Hyung, ya alright? Another Man's voice was heard from the Pale Man's back with a four other Man was with him as the Pale Man looked at him coldly

Hyung, ya alright? Another Man's voice was heard from the Pale Man's back with a four other Man was with him as the Pale Man looked at him coldly."

Yeah!" The Man coldly answered him before rolling his eyes as the Man who asked chuckled."

By the way, Crown Prince, you was that Boy with you earlier? Another Man asked the Crown Prince which is the Pale Man paler than them."

I don't know!" The Crown Prince coldly and simply answered the man."

Aww, still cold!" The other Pale man said with a smile."

Shut up, Taehyung!" The Man said in annoyed and the Man who said to him "Aww, Still Cold" giggles."

Now stop and let's go!" Another man said before they got inside the School Building which were they're studying

Now stop and let's go!" Another man said before they got inside the School Building which were they're studying."

Meanwhile at Jimin, Jimin was running on the floor 950 with his blushing face and a small shy smile was planted on his lips before he entered in the room he got yesterday."

Gosh, that's so embarrassing!" Jimin said to himself as he sat down the bed panting heavily from running."

Who even that Man though? I really didn't see his face clearly because of the sunlight and beside he was wearing a Thick clothing and a black cap and sunglass!? Jimin thought to himself remembering the Man he encounter earlier as he sigh and lay down the bed."