Chapter 1: Run Away from Home."

JIMIN POV."

It was already past midnight as I was in my bedroom seating on my Study Table while a Laptop was in front of me finding a place that I can possible stay if I will Run away from Home or I shall say from my own Home and Family/Parents

It was already past midnight as I was in my bedroom seating on my Study Table while a Laptop was in front of me finding a place that I can possible stay if I will Run away from Home or I shall say from my own Home and Family/Parents...Btw, I'm Park Jimin, 26 years old, an High School student and as you heard from me that I'm going to run away from Home and was planning to do that cause of some reason the reason is that I was locked up by my own parents in our House and can't go out and there are so many guards around the house so basically I need to go out from this hell and the other reason is that my Parents wants me to Marry a Man that I don't know and didn't even met In personal in my whole life and basically they forced me too and as me that doesn't want to marry that Man cause I don't love him and see him in social and personal and I'm a Man too for y'all to know and I was Homosexual...Now I was searching a place in the Social media and Goggles that I can possible stay and as I goes in the comments line commenting a place and that says "A Hidden Town" as I got curious at that place and it sounds the place was new to me."

What's a Hidden Town? I curiously thought."

Maybe I should search it on the Goggle!" I thought again and click the Goggle as I immediately type the Place name on the Search and when it searched already I saw a Town that was so unfamiliar as I was still curious then understand something."

Ah, that's why they called it a "Hidden Town" cause they don't know the name and don't know the place exact is!" I thought humming at myself in understanding as I saved the picture of the town on my phone before power offing my laptop and sigh and got bored easily."

Ah, I hate this fucking Life!" I yelled in annoyed and bored and rub my eyes as I then heard a knock from the door."

Come in!" I said as the door open and was greeted with the Maid that I trusted very much."

Sir Jimin, are you really going to run away? The maid calmly and unsurely asked me as I nodded my head and look at her seriously."

We have agreed that if you tell Mom and Dad about this you're fired from your work, understood!? I seriously and coldly said to her as I can felt that she swollen and nodded her head nervously."

Well, I'm not like this when I will talk to her but I sometimes can be serious just like now.

Y-yes sir!" The maid answered as I then smiled and stand up from the chair and clap my hand."

Okay then, Help me arrange and pack my expensive and important things!" I calmly said to her as she nodded and we started arranging and packing my things."

I packed my expensive, clothing, Perfume, Necklace, Bracelet, cash and others that I need to bring on my plan of running away from my own house and Family/Parents while the maid I trusted was putting the clothing on the cloth case and the others. After an hour we have finished packing my things as I hold the clothe case and the other thing was on my hand as I slowly, carefully and secretly walked out my room with my trusted maid was following me behind."