Chapter 13: Tour Pt.2

JIMIN POV."

My Morning was so bright and happy I don't know why but maybe because of my Tour with Mr. Min Yoongi and Sakura yesterday and it was fun.

I was now cooking my food for breakfast just like egg, pancake and waffle when suddenly my phone light up, I grab it and look if what is it and my eyes widen.

Min Yoongi sent you a Friend request
                Accept or Delete

Sakura Yumi sent you a Friend request
                  Accept or Delete

Omg, is this fucking real? I yelled in disbelief and started to jump up and down.

Wait, wait. Should I accept their Friend request or not? And how did they know my Account?" I thought.

Tsk, I will just accept them and ask Sakura if how did she and Mr. Min Yoongi know my account in FB!" I added.

I accepted Mr. Min Yoongi and Ms. Sakura's friend request and immediately sent Sakura a message.

Me: Annyeong Sakura. ☺️🤭

                           Sakura-san: Annyeong
                               as well Jimin 👋😘

Me: Hmmm, Sakura Noona, can I ask a question to you?

                          Sakura-san:Yeah...Sure,
                             go ahead Jimin.

Me: Well, Hmmm, how did you know my FB account?. 🤨🤨

                        Sakura-san:Ah.Crown   
                        Prince Yoongi ordered   
                     me to find your Account on
                      the FB and stalk you for a    
                          while then I told him    
                    that I was now stalking you
                    and he told me to send you
                     a Friend request and for
                          sure he did as well.
                              Hihihi.😅😁😅

Me: Wow, unbelievable but may I ask you something again if you don't mind? Why are you calling him a "Crown Prince" and I heard you called him that too yesterday?

                        Sakura-san: Ah, let's just
                       talk that thing when I got
                          in the Hotel room you
                    were staying. Bye bye. 👋☺️

Me: Ah, wait Sakura Noona, your at the Hotel I was staying for weeks now?

Me: Hello, Sakura Noona, are you still there?

"Seen"

Fucking shit!" I cursed and and immediately fix myself, wearing a comfortable and simple clothes and others when then I heard a knock from my Hotel room.

I walk at it and open it to just meet with Sakura Noona and Mr. Min was with you that made me shock.

 Min was with you that made me shock