Chapter 8: Students."

NO ONE'S POV."

Let the game begin.

After Yoongi said those words he pushed the girl on the bed taking off the girl's School uniform and now the girl was just in her bra and panties then she blushed while smiling widely and thinking that finally she got the chance to be fucked by the Crown Prince Min Yoongi but little didn't she know what will happen to her after she got fucked by Min Yoongi. Yoongi looks up at her, he read the girl's thought as he has ability to do that he chuckled not that loud and start touching the girl as the girl was already a moaning mess, he take off his own thick jacket and School Uniform and fucked the girl. After half an hour Yoongi was done fucking his Schoolmate or the girl who wanted to be fucked by him and now the girl has passed out because of the tiredness and the thing that Yoongi let her drank earlier. Yoongi was smirking widely before touching the girl's neck, he leans towards the girl's neck and let his fangs out that was now in hunger for blood then he bite the girl. The girl yelp in pain in her sleep as Yoongi just continue sipping her blood on her neck. After another half hour Yoongi stoped sucking the girl's blood and now the girl was dead because her body doesn't have a blood anymore and her skin was getting paler than her normal pale skin, Yoongi lick the blood that was in the side of his lip."

What a pity girl!" Yoongi thought acting he was on pity for the girl the he laughed. He looked like a Psychopath whenever he killed his targets by drinking their bloods and he wouldn't stop til they dead and didn't breath (For normal Vampires they still need to sniff a fresh air just like Mortal People but as for the Vampire like Yoongi they don't need to sniff a fresh air around them).

 He looked like a Psychopath whenever he killed his targets by drinking their bloods and he wouldn't stop til they dead and didn't breath (For normal Vampires they still need to sniff a fresh air just like Mortal People but as for the Vampire like...

Yoongi used his power again the teleport and he teleported in his own house to change into a clean uniform and wear a leather jacket so that all Vampire's around him and the Special Human Boy wouldn't smell the fresh Blood on his uniform before te...

Yoongi used his power again the teleport and he teleported in his own house to change into a clean uniform and wear a leather jacket so that all Vampire's around him and the Special Human Boy wouldn't smell the fresh Blood on his uniform before teleporting in front of the class and open the door, he come inside the classroom didn't give mind to those girls who was staring at him with a lustful eyes and while drooling because of how hot he is in his outfit, he sat in his desk beside Jimin while Jimin was staring at him and he would admit that Yoongi was looking hot at his outfit or let's should say he always looked hot in every outfit he does wear."

Are you enjoying staring at me, little one?" Yoongi arrogantly asked the human boy as Jimin hearing him saying those words he immediately looked away blushing so red redder than the red tomato."

N-no!" Jimin was quick to answer not even looking up at Yoongi. Yoongi chuckled at the blushing boy that was on his side, he leans closer to Jimin and hold Jimin's chin that made Jimin to look up at him still blushing and was shocked at how Yoongi was near his face, all their classmates was staring at them and those girls who was looking at Yoongi with a lustful eyes  and while drooling earlier was envy at their new classmate."

Students: Awieee, his so lucky that the Crown Prince leans closer to him and hold his chin just to make him look up. *Envy*

Students: The Crown Prince isn't even like that to us. *Sad*

Students: Maybe that new transfer student and the Crown Prince are close but we awed them. *Fake sniff*

Why are they always calling this Mr. Pervert Pale Man a Crown Prince? Jimin thought confused about the thing that the students keep calling Min Yoongi a Crown Prince and ad for Yoongi who can only read his mind smirked when he got the thought of Jimin."

I've been hearing that "Crown Prince" in this School many times now in just this day and they called this man that weird name!" Jimin added rolled his eyes. Yoongi just keep his smirk on his face, the both Desk-mate looked in front as their Teacher walking to his table and their class started."

JIMIN POV."

(After the Class)

The class was done and I was now in the Hotel room or which means my room that I rent, to be honest I liked to live in a apartment but I didn't find a apartment in this Town not even one. All I can see is just a Houses that has a person inside and Hotel that some people wanted to stay if they're not in the mood on going back to their own homes and gosh all the Hotel room is so expensive but thank goodness and I've four big bags of Money that I brought in this Town when I run away from home and my Step Appa and Step Eomma will not get mad at me for that."

I cooked the food I brought from my parents house when I run away, they're so many recipe stocks in the refrigerator so I don't need to buy outside and like duh I didn't saw a stores in this place I was in now, I still haven't got a far walk in this Town. This Hotel venue/Room I've rented has a two bed and this looked like a House room already because of how big it is but my room was bigger than this and there is difference between the house room in this cause this Hotel room and for sure y'all know what is it already. After I've cooking the food I placed it on the small table that was just for a two people cause the bed is two too, I cooked a Ramen noodles, Kimchi, Bibimbap and red rice. I immediately ate my food and when I was done I took a quick half bath and lay down in the soft bed at the right side of the room not the left one."

Gosh, I really wanted to have a roommate now, it's so bored to stay in a Hotel room by my own!" I thought a little bit sad about that I just sigh as I get my phone and unlocked it."

I haven't visited on my accts now!" I thought pouting clicking the app named Instagram and when I go in my profile account I got so many new followers and messages and the name of my acc in the Instagram isn't my real name since I'm not the one who make this but my Step Eomma, I told him and yeah my Step Eomma is a "Him" not a "She" but I called him a Eomma since I was used on it.

I told Eomma that I don't want to but as him that can doesn't understand a word "Don't want and NO" so he make my acc and named it "Famous Kim's Son" and I know it sound so strange and creepy but after Eomma make my Instagram, Fb, Weavers and others count there are so many Popular Actors and actresses follows me on Weavers and Instagram while in the Fb there are so many Popular Actors and actresses ask me a friend requests and Eomma added them all and I felt angry at Eomma that time but it was gone when Appa and him gave me a Mochi my favorite to eat always.

Ahh, how I missed those time me and my Step Parents was so happy and that how I watched them both argued to each other's while eating some popcorn!" I thought while remembering those times me with my Step Parents. I just sigh knowing that I can't have time with them already cause I run away. I took a deep breath and played with my phone for about 3 hours straight before I decided to go to sleep cause I still have a class tomorrow."

Night Eomma and Appa.

They heard Jimin said to them a good and they smiled at that."

Night too our Jiminahh!"

To bE CoNtInuEd."

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

  A/N: Update before going to bathe 😂.

                   (•‿•)(. ❛ ᴗ ❛.)。◕‿◕。

              Luv ya. Purple ya 💜💜💜
                (◍•ᴗ•◍)❤⊂((・▽・))⊃