Chap.19: Drama Queen."

JIMIN POV.

We arive at a Bar that made my mouth draped and my blood boil at the thought I got before looking up at Sakura and Yoongi.

Those Hoseok Hyung really here?" I asked them not believing that we are in here as Sakura Noona nodded her head.

Yes, Mr. Jung is really here, Jimin!" Sakura answered with a smile on her face.

Oh gosh, Caesar would be mad for sure when he knew that bis Boyfriend is in here!" I said while facepalming and sighing.

Oh god, Jimin don't be a green minded, I am sure Mr. Jung is just drinking some alcohol's to make himself calm and he didn't flirt with other girls, duh!" Sakura sassed as I scoff at her while rolling my eyes.

Noona, I'm just making sure that his not with some random girls or boys right now and I'm not being a green minded, duh!" I sassed back at her while rolling my eyes again as she giggles and smiled.

Let's get inside and leave Crown Prince Yoongi in here!" Sakura said before wrapping her hand around my arm.

Ew, I'm a Gay not a Man that will allow all girls to wrap their hand around the arm, gosh!" I thought rolling my eyes and just let Sakura Noona wraps her hand on my arm.

Wait a minute (a/n: Kaping Mainit 😂😆), why are we going to leave Mr. Yoongi here?" I asked confused as Sakura smiled a teasing one before looking up at Mr. Yoongi.

Oh Crown Prince looks like someone is wanting you to come with us and worried about you for being alone, hehehehehe!" Sakura said while grinning teasingly as I widened my eyes and felt my cheeks heat up all of the sudden, I raised my head a little to see Mr. Yoongi who only chuckled.

Well, Boss are you going inside with us since your Boy was embarrassing right now?" Sakura teasingly asked.

God, I'm not his Boy!" I thought while rolling my eyes.

Alright!" Yoongi shortly answered before he walked pass us as I pout at that in all of the sudden.

Why the hell did I pout?" I thought.

Let's go now Jimin!" Sakura said pulling me to the Bar and when we got inside the Bar s noisy crowed greeted me, the sounds and all people was having fun, like flirting with some random Men's and Women's as I looked at them all in disguise.

Yuck, why do I even go in here?" I asked scoffed and while pouting as I heard Sakura Noona laughed.

Oh Jimin it's your own fault, you wanted to talk something with Hoseok, hahahahahahaha?" Sakura said while laughing her ass out as I pushed her away from me.

Shut it Sakura Noona and Mr. Yoongi can I know where those that Horse ass is right now?" I asked Yoongi before looking up at him as he looked down at me and I smiled warmly at him.

VIP Room 1!" Yoongi shortly answered again as my mouth dropped.

Wow, hope all stay in a VIP Room!" I said in amazement.

Jimin and Boss Yoongi I will leave you both first, seems like my Sugar Mommy is here!" Sakura said while giggling as I nodded my head while blinking.

Why did Author inter that word "Sugar Mommy" in this Story, gosh Author Sam!" I thought while rolling my eyes and rubbing my forehead gently before looking up at Yoongi.

Well, Mr. Min let's go!" I said before wrapping my hand around his arm pulling him and told him to lead the way which he did that made me smile the whole time.

We are in front of the VIP Room 1, I was about to knock when suddenly Mr. Yoongi hold the door knob and slide it to open before grabbing me inside and was meet with Hoseok Hyung who was seating on the couch all by himself.