Chapter 4: Fated."

JIMIN POV."

Excuse me. What are you trying to ask Mr. Lee?.

----

Excuse me

Excuse me. What are you trying to ask Mr. Lee? I asked confused at his question and raised my eyebrows."

Is he crazy? Why do he even ask if I know what are them? As they were a Living Human like me? I thought curiously and heard Mr. Lee chuckled."

He really is a crazy stranger School Principal!" I thought again rolling my eyes."

Okay, just don't mind my question New Student and since your Blood smells good!" Mr. Lee calmly said while biting his lips, I looked at him like he was crazy."

Oh man, why the hell do I even decided to enroll in this School? I thought in disbelief and the door was slammed open. I and Mr. Lee the Admin of this Fucking School looked up at the door and saw the Stranger Pale Man that I don't want to see again."

Here is the Pale and creepy Stranger Man again!" I thought rolling my eyes then sigh."

(Just don't mind the Bag he was holding, hihihi)

The Pale and creepy Stranger Man come near Mr. Lee's table as he grabbed Mr. Lee's tie and I was confused at his sudden action and he whisper something on Mr. Lee's ear that I couldn't hear it. When he was done doing their conversation by whispering each other, the Pale and Creepy Stranger Man come over to me and grab my arm all of sudden as I was shocked at that."

Y-you!" I just said annoyed but he didn't gave me a mind and grab me out the Admin Office."

How dare this Pale and Creepy Stranger Man grab me like that and like he know me? I thought in disbelief and anger."

Yeah, can you let go your grip in my arm? My arm is hurting now, ya know!" I told me annoyed, he stoped and looked up at me with his cold eyes and bank face before he let his grip soften and let go off my arm. I then rub it glaring angirly at him."

Are you just gonna stand there? Stare at me coldly and blankly huh? Aren't you going to apologize? I angirly asked yelled at him still rubbing my arm and glaring at him but he just keep staring at me blankly."