Chapter 14: Shopping Mall.

JIMIN POV.

Another morning again and I walk up early again to prepare myself because Sakura told me last night that I need to walk up early and prepare myself cause we will go in somewhere today as that was Mr. Min Yoongi said so I did what was told.

After I prepare myself I was now standing in front of my mirror looking at myself and giggles because of myself, I was wearing a cute outfit cause I couldn't find another outfit anymore even though I have so many clothes I bring when I run away from home. I then walked out my hotel room, leading my way inside the elevator and press the button to the ground floor.

Three and in a half hours straight and I was at the ground floor already the elevator stop and was open so I stepped outside, I then walked outside the Hotel building and waited for a car to stop and which it happens and Sakura comes out the car and bowed at me that made me blush.

Nah, don't bow at me please!" I thought while blushing and giggles

Good morning Jimin!" Sakura calmly said with a smile planted on her face.

Morning!" I said back smiling as well and giggles.

Please come inside the car already, before Crown Prince Yoongi will get mad if we didn't make it fast!" Sakura jokingly said that made me laugh but not that loud.

Hahahaha, Okay!" I just said before stepped inside the car and sat beside Mr. Min Yoongi and yeah he was seating in the back seat as mine too.

Good morning Yoongi!" I calmly greet him with my eye smile, he looks up at me and hummed smiling back.

Morning!" Yoongi said with a smirk that can make all the girls and gay's blush and I'm one of them. Sakura stepped inside the driver seat and start to drive.

H-hmmm, Y-yoongi where are you bringing me again? I shyly and unsurely asked caressing my neck and while I was staring outside through the car window but a index finger reach my chin that made me blush and shocked. My head look over at him and I blushed even redder when my and Yoongi's eyes locked each other's.