★ idol ramyeonators - ep.two

╔════════ ⋆★⋆ ════════╗

bold words in speech / dialogue — in english

italic words in speech / dialogues — in japanese

normal words in speech / dialogues — in korean

╚════════ ⋆★⋆ ════════╝

Park Eunbyul smiled giddily upon seeing the staff of Idol Ramyeonators backstage after their concert. Bowing politely and thanking them as they handed her a bouquet, Eunbyul listened as Producer Na spoke to the leaders, nodding along in agreement.

"As you know, when you get home, you're making ramen," the producer stated, earning nods from everyone. "Today, there's nothing else. You just need to enjoy ramen."

"Okay! Thank you for coming to congratulate us!"

"No worries! We'll get everything ready."

***

After getting instructions to move to a different dorm since the older members would be drinking — once again — Park Eunbyul went to Dorm 2. She kept bowing politely and greeting everyone as she entered, a bright smile on her face.

Except no one was in the room to greet.

TREASURE's maknae line followed behind her, pausing in their places when she turned to them, looking confused. Doyoung and Haruto raised their brows upon hearing their female maknae gasp, quickly rushing to the kitchen to see what shocked her.

"What is this?" Eunbyul choked out mid-laugh, pleasantly surprised to see the cake and snacks laid on the table. "Wah, this is amazing."

Junghwan and Jeongwoo picked up the letter on the table, taking turns as they read it. "To Eunbyul. Hi. Your concert was very cool. Congratulations on your first concert. Well done, guys," Jeongwoo paused, clapping along with the others before continuing. "We're writing you a letter because today's topic is ramen after the concert."

"You have a lot to talk about with your members. We thought we'd only make you feel uncomfortable, so we're going home." Junghwan laughed before reading the rest. "You presumably didn't get to eat a lot because of the concert. We hope you have a great time with delicious ramen."

Eunbyul peeked from behind. "P.S, we wrote a few requests. Please don't forget to do them." She raised the brows, checking the rest of the letter. "A few requests? This is an entire to-do-list."

Haruto looked over the younger's shoulder. "Well, then. Let's get started!" He announced, clapping his hands.

"Let's change first and come," Doyoung stated, taking initiative as the eldest. "Let's go!"

***

Upon seeing all the Nongshim products in the pantry, Park Eunbyul stared blankly. Putting a recipe together in her head as she considered the tastes and preferences of the members present, she got to work.

Haruto couldn't handle much spice. Jeongwoo and Junghwan like spicy foods. Doyoung likes simple dishes. Eunbyul's eyes widened as she watched the others set up the cameras, getting an idea.

"How does tteokbokki ramen sound?" She asked out loud. "We always get tteokbokki on the days we practice hard because the spice helps us clear our head. We could also have fried rice with the leftover broth and maybe even cold-noodle-style ramen!"

"Wah, I want them all."

"Can you make all that?"

"Cold noodles? With ramen?"