Chapter 19

A complete chaos was witnessed when the 5 ladies arrived at their destined location. Tears formed their eyes when they witnessed the scene. Anger, betrayal, disappointment, regret, a mixtures of emotions entered their body in an instance.

A grieving woman was seen, screaming her lovers name "come back!" "This is not true!" "No!" Sitting on the floor, holding her tight, both her hands were full of blood. But it does not matter. None of it now matters. She just lost the love of her life, someone who she was willing to spend a lifetime with. To have her as yesterday and tomorrow, to forget time and be at home.

Once again, tears fell from her eyes. How can life be so cruel. How can people be so cruel. Doom surely loves to play with her. Once again, she lost someone she truly loves, someone she would take risk of. Someone who made her happy in a short period of time. Even a lifetime is not enough to show her all the love she has, but it ends here already. It is done. A void filled her heart anew.

Suzy went to her mother and slapped her "How could you?! Is this your definition of love? The only person you loved is yourself" She turned to her sister and saw her helpless .

It should have been me. Lisa jumped in front of me when a man tries to stab me. It should have been me. Staring at nowhere, Seulgi's thoughts were interrupted by a sound of slap. That made her come back to reality. Once more she saw Irene sitting at the dirt holding Lisa at her arms. 'What happened?' she asked herself. Mrs Bae's men were now dragged by a group of men also. Seulgi saw Jennie, Jisoo, Rosé, and Joy also shocked from what they saw.

Is this a dream? Jennie thought. She wanted to help Irene but it seems that her feet was stuck or heavy and she cannot move it.

Suzy slowly walked to her sister "Sister?" she gently said. Irene was not moving nor reacting on her sister's call. "Sister" Suzy said once more. She gently kneeled beside her and matched her eye level. "Sister, talk to me"

Irene faced Suzy and stared at her eyes "What happened?" she asked.

"I know this is heavy, and I cannot tell you to let go and stand right away. I have no words to say that would make you feel better. Feel what you must. I am sorry"

Irene looked around and saw everyone staring at her with pity. She does not understand why. She looked down and saw a dead lady at her arms.

"How did this happen?" Irene stood up and panicked "Why is she dead and why do I have blood on me?!" she was screaming and confuse "Tell me Suzy, did I kill her?"

Suzy tried to calm her sister "No, no sister, Lisa.... You did not kill her, mother did. But.... What... Did you forget what happened?"

"Forget?" replied Irene "forget what? Nothing happened Suzy"

"Help me understand sister, are you on drugs?" just kidding, Suzy did not say that.

"Help me understand sister, I... I do not know what to say"

"No Suzy, you should help me understand. I was just at home reading a book then I just blinked and I appeared here"

"Lisa, you were with her and Seulgi"

"Lisa? Who is she?" asked Irene.

"She was the one you were holding, Lisa is dead sister"

"No! I do not know any Lisa"

"What???" Suzy held Irene's shoulder "Li-sa"

"No, I know no one who is Lisa"

"You were with her, you ran away together since mother discovered that you had your eyes again on a woman" explained Suzy.

"My eyes on a woman?! The only woman I have my eyes on is Seulgi"

"No! Seulgi left and you were devastated, after few years you met Lisa"

"This is not time for foolishness Suzy, I do not know that girl and I have never met her!"

~End~