50. Don't pick up!

Gun's (pov)

I walked into my room picking up my controller to check all the games that I have, I was scrolling through them,

"What gam~" i tried to asked but quickly stopped when I felt a warm pair of arms circling around my waist the heat completely radiating on my back as I felt Off put his chin on my shoulder.

"I wanted to hold you for so long" he mumbled making my heart thump.

I put my hand over his moulding myself into his hug a small smile constantly lingering on my face.

"Yeah?" I asked making him hum into my shoulder.

"Isn't it obvious" he muttered as he held me tighter.

"Well... I did too" i mumbled back pressing my head into him.

Oh god I'm going insane with how much I like Him, he makes my heart explode

"Don't– don't do that Gun" he said loosening up making me turn around holding onto him as I placed my hand on his shoulders.

"What did I do?" I asked concerned.

"You asked me to wait till you Clear it out with your sister, I can't do that if you make it impossible for me to hold back" he said making me smile.

I propped myself up a bit leaning to the side to place a small kiss on his cheek.

"I'll do it soon i promise... I– I just have the fear that I'll hurt her... The idea that she might hate me or blame me makes me feel sick it's terrifying, especially when she's one of only ones in this family to whom I can confide in she's my support and i don't wish to hurt her" I said looking away.

Off let go of my waist his hands coming up to my face cupping onto my face making me look towards him.

"I'll wait Gun it's okay... And please don't think so negatively, she's your sister she loves you and as you said she's your support so why would she ever hate you" he said making me nod.

"I'm still anxious" i pouted making him smile.

He placed a small kiss on my forehead making me smile,

"Ah ah let's stop talking about this what game do you have?" He said as he let go of me before grabbing onto my as he sat down pulling me down with him to sit beside him.

I'm so close to him that I wouldn't be shocked if this classifies as sitting over each other.

"Off" i called out as he scrolled through the games.

"We should tell our friends don't you think?" I asked making him snap his head to look over.

"What?" He asked.

"I just feel that there's a big misunderstanding amongst them I mean We should clear it up sooner than later don't you think?" I shrugged while he gaped.

"Who are you and what have you done to my Gun?" He said making me roll my eyes.

"Oh shut up!"

"No seriously a week ago you suggested to keep it all underwraps"

"That was for the bet and clearly today I won the bet so~"

"Woah woah woah when did you win the bet?" He asked.

"When you said you admit defeat!"

"Yeah but then nothing happened so technically you didn't win the bet!"

"What! No that's not how this works! You Said it first!"

"No no no no I will not take it! The bet is still on mister" he huffed making me gape.