36. Makes Sense~

Third person (pov)

"So you're telling me, from Monday we have to go back to being how we were?" Tay said crying, while New pouted and nodded.

"Yes unfortunately, no more activities now it's just studies. And I honestly haven't checked up on any of the boys so we can't even risk telling them about our relationship and expecting a positive response" New said and Tay cried.

The couple were currently at the PlayHouse club all cuddled up next to eachother enjoying their last weekend together without their friends being at eachother's neck,

"Tay?"

"New?"

Both Tay and New Looked back at two rather shocked faces,

"Krist?"

"Singto?"

The two replied just as shocked,

"What are you two doing here?" The four exclaimed,

"Together?" They all added.

No one getting anywhere,

"What the fuck?"

"Tay Singto?"

Two new shocked voices joined making the other four look over,

"What are you two doing here?" Tay exclaimed.

"That too together?" Krist added.

"What about you guys?" Bright asked.

"All cuddled up with one another?" Win added,

"We should ask you the same thing!" Singto and New added.

"What the fuck is going on here?" The six all exclaimed together confused.

💢💢

After the entire rally of calling out eachother's names, the six finally took a seat on one of the corner round tables. All sitting with their respective couples ofcourse.

Every single one still confused seeing the others together, many. And I mean many curious looks getting thrown around at eachother but it was mainly towards Bright and Win which didn't go unnoticed by the couple.

"Alright, I Don't know what's going on but I don't appreciate these looks towards us" Bright huffed.

"You noticed too, I thought I was the only one" Win added making the rest four shake their heads.

"What?" Bright asked.

"I mean I think I say this for all of us, but how did you two end up together?" New asked making the rest nod along.

"Excuse me? I could ask the same for you guys, why are we getting targeted?" Bright said and Win nodded behind.

"Me and New make sense to a point even Singto and Krist make some sense as to how they'd end up tog~"

"Ai'Tay what are you trying to say? How do me and Bright not make sense?" Win replied Huffing making Bright nod along.

"Um let's see out of the six of us only two have started a fist fight at school" Singto Shrugged making Krist Tay and New nod while Bright and Win gaped.

"We'll uhm that," Bright stuttered scratching the back of his head.

"But you lot were also involved," Win said