The Witch's Garden

Começar do início

Finn was quick to react and defend Jake. "Holy slug, lady! Calm down!"

Y/n too crossed her arms while staring at the woman. "Listen, Mrs. Witch-" she started before being interrupted.

"I never married!" the Witch yelled in her face. Some of her spit hitting Y/n. Y/n only furrowed her brows in disgust

"Well, he never ate your donuts," Y/n responded while wiping her face with her sleeve with a slight grimance.

"He..." the Witch paused before her face flushed with anger. "He's eating one right now!" she yelled while pointing at Jake who did have an eaten donut in his hand.

"No, I'm not!" Jake complained. His mouth was full of said donut. He didn't seem to notice what he was eating.

"Jake... your hand," Y/n said while pointing down.

Jake seemed to finally realize what he was eating and looked down in shock. "Whoa-whoa! Hm... That's weird... I don't even remember grabbing this. My subconscious must be hungry, huh? Huh... whatever." he tossed the rest of the donut in his mouth finishing it off.

The witch shook in rage. She made some noises before pointing a finger in Jake's way. "MAGICUS NOMORICUS!" she yelled.

Jake noticed that her magic was being shot right at him. "Uh-oh," he muttered out before being hit.

"AAH!" both Finn and Y/n screamed at the flash of light. The smoke slowly cleared away while the two humans coughed. "Dude, are you okay?" Finn asked, looking around for Jake.

"Yeah... I think so. Just a little chilly." Jake said, almost unsure. The smoke was finally gone and revealed Jake fully. His golden fur was gone besides the area around his face and head.

Y/n stared at him in horror. "Jake.... you're f-fur." she stuttered out, pointing a finger downward.

"Huh?" Jake glanced down to see that he almost had a human-like body. The only thing keeping him covered was a pair of underwear. "WHOA!" he gasped out.

The witch only grinned at his demise. "Ahahahahahehehe!" Her evil laughs rung through the garden.

Finn was wary of his brother. "What did she do to you?" he asked, looking closely at Jake.

"I stripped him of his magical powers!" the witch cackled, proud of what she had done.

Y/n was quick to retaliate. "Oh, come on, Lady-Dude. It was ONE doughnut. 'M sure you can. . .grow more!" she yelled. This random witch could do anything to them and it terrified her.

"Yeah, it's not like I killed your husband or somethin'," Jake yelled with a glare.

The witch shook in anger once more with her face turning a lighter shade of red this time "I AM NOT MARRIED!" she yelled.

Y/n looked to the side with a Huff, "yeah obviously." She muttered to herself before taking her cloak and wrapping around Jake.

Finn only rolled his eyes "The point is you overreacted."

Jake pointed down at his chest. "And what gives? I used to have like eight more of these things," he stated. He was pointing at his two nipples. The witch was just annoyed by the 'intruders'.