21. I'm Home

(Don't forget to vote and follow 💖 also yes this is a double chapter publish in one day lol, enjoy!)

~Y/n pov~

The loud sound echoed off the empty large halls as I looked at Jason. Something stung but also felt warm, I touched my stomach and lifted my hand to see blood.

My legs felt weak before they gave out, Jason grabbed me just in time as I sunk to the floor in his arms.
"NIKKI!!" Bryce and North screamed, but I couldn't hear what they were saying since fear began to set in my mind.

I was shot.

I was bleeding.

I was. . . Scared.

"J-Jason." I gasped as I looked at my blood stained hand.
"Y/n! Y/n, hey! You're okay- you're okay!" His inner voice began to falter in my head, I was too focused on my bleeding as he held me in his arms.

Micheal came into view as he knelt and put pressure in my stomach, I winced as I began to cry. Jason held my hand as I glared at the girl who held the gun.

She began to cry and say that she was protecting them, saying that I attacked her and someone else. I looked at Jason who was terrified as he hung onto me. He placed his hands on my wound as he pushed down on it.

I could hear nothing besides my own heartbeat

I could hear nothing besides my own heartbeat. He held it down as Micheal stood and for the first time in I'm pretty sure everyone's life.

He ran.

Micheal Myers ran straight towards Nikki before grabbing her and slamming her into the ground. She screamed as he grabbed her legs before slamming her into the walls with pure rage.

This was it. This was the end for me. I'm going to die here. I'm going to die.

"Jason. . . I. . . I love you. . . So much."
"No! Don't you dare do this, Y/n! Don't you dare close your eyes! Don't give up on me! I already lost my mother! I'm not going to lose you too!" He yelled in my head.

"Jason-"
"Don't die on me! Don't die! For the love of me and my mother, Y/n! Don't die!" He begged.

"Jason. . . It hurts."
"I know it does, just hang on a bit longer! Don't leave me! You still gotta marry me remember!" He added as he started to slowly lift me up into his arms.

I winced and cried even more as he lifted me.