16. The House of Wax

(Don't forget to vote and follow 💖)

~3rd pov~

Y/n remained still on the couch still hiding her face, North stood and walked outside again to give Y/n and Jason alone time. Jason entered the room and tapped Y/n's shoulder.
"How was your nap?"
"I-It was fine. . ." She muttered, avoiding looking at Jason.

She watched the bear rug and tried to ignore the inappropriate visions in her mind of her and Jason together. Her face was bright with blushes as Jason walked over and sat on the couch next to her.

He held her knee and crooked his head to the side.
"What's wrong? Did I do something wrong?"
"No. . . No, you didn't do anything. . ." She answered.
"Why are you avoiding my face?"
". . . I'm not. . . I'm just. . . Thinking."
"Of what?"
"Nothing. . . It's dumb and not important."
"Just tell me, I like it when you talk to me."
"It's not appropriate?"
"Dirty thoughts?!"
"What?! No-. . . Sorta?"
"Y/n."
"What?! I have intrusive thoughts!"

Jason sat closer and rubbed her back.
"Come on, tell me. . . I can handle it."
"It nothing."
"Y/n, I tell you everything."
"Really? . . . Then. . . Tell me. . . Since, we're dating and everything. . . Wouldn't that mean that. . . We could. . ."

Jason still was confused but what she was trying to say.
"We could have dates?" He questioned.
"No, not that. . . I mean. . . You and me. . . Um. . ." She couldn't say it, her breathing was picking up as she felt her legs shaking.

Her blush madly glowing on her face as she pressed her legs together and tried to stop thinking about it.
"We can. . . Have. . . We. . . I-I don't know how to say it."
"Say it."
"But-"
"It's okay, just tell me." He said.
"Now•that•we°are°both°dating°each°other°wouldn't°that°mean°that°we°can°now°have°sex?!" She said in a rush, so quick that Jason didn't understand what she said.

"I'm sorry but you lost me at Now."
". . . Jason." She said as she sat on her knees and held his gloved hand, she didn't look at his face but watched his arm instead.

"N-Now. . . That we are together. . . And dating, we kissed, we hugged, cuddled, all the basics. . . Doesn't that mean that we can possibly. . . If you're okay with it, and I'm not forcing you. . . Or trying to persuade you or anything. . . We can possibly. . . Have. . . Sex?" She asked, closing her eyes to avoid any disgusted looks and even shutting out his inner voice out of embarrassment.

She didn't hear any answer from her shut out until Jason lifted her face to look at him, she unblocked his voice and listened to him.
"You were worried of sex?"
"N-Not like that. . ."
"Y/n, I never brought it up because I thought you despised that kind of act since your. . . Since he hurt you like that. I also don't understand why people even do it, all I know is that it's used to make babies. But they don't even want to have babies, they just do it for. . . I don't know what."
"Jason. . . They do it because. . . They like how it feels?"

Jason looked down at her and ruffled her hair.
"I've always been against sex, I've always had something against it."

"I know, because you look at it as the reason why we ended up like this. Because the counselors weren't anywhere for us because they were somewhere else doing it. You look down on it, and I understand. I don't want you to feel pressured into it at all." He took her hand and rested his forehead against hers.
"I don't want you to feel pressured, Y/n. You have a much deeper reason to despise it more than me, I'm more worried that you'll be scared of me if I even tried anything sexual on you."

Y/n couldn't help but smile at his sympathy and kindness for her, caring if she would want it or not. Respecting her choices and not forcing anything upon her.
"That's the last thing I'd ever want for you is to be scared that I would do the same thing he did to you."
"You would never do the same thing he did to me, Jason. With you, I feel safe, loved and secured. And sex doesn't mean anything, it's just a thing couples do to feel good. . . It doesn't matter to me."