1. Just a Nightmare on Elm St.

(Don't forget to vote and follow💖🔪)

~Y/n pov~

I had my earphones in as I watched the trees fly by us. I felt nervous. . . My first time ever going to a camp. . . By myself and with other kids my age.

I never liked large crowds of people. . . Especially when I had to fit in. . . Like what my foster dad would always say.

"Stop bein' such a damn weirdo!! Don'tcha know how much that reflects on me!! Go out and make some damn friends now!!"

I wasn't born normal. . . I never met my mom or my dad, all I knew was that my mom died in a mental hospital. She killed herself is what they said when I was taken in by her brother, who was my uncle.
"Hey." His growling voice said, "Hey!!" He shouted, I flinched and looked at him.
"When someone calls you, you pay attention and speak up." He snapped.

"Y-Yes, sir. . ."
"When we get there, I better see you with some friends. The other parents already see you as a freak show, don't prove them right. Make some friends, stop being quiet and shy, learn to answer, and don't make a fool of yourself."

I nodded my head and saw that we already drove onto the property. The trees and dirt road was a new sight to see. He pulled up to the road near the cabins and stopped, I hesitantly reached for the door until I felt his hand land on my arm.
"Be careful. . . Your still my little girl." He grinned.

I shakily nodded my head and got out, bringing my bag out with me. He drove off and down the dirt road again. Leaving me behind. I turned around and looked at the cabin.

I saw two teenagers flirting and laughing together, I looked the opposite way and began to walk up slowly. I nibbled my own lip to calm my nerves and played with my own fingers.

I almost fell over as three kids rushed past me. I held onto my bag and kept walking, I walked past the couple and enter a cabin. I instantly smelled food. Like pancakes.

I looked over and saw a kitchen, walking over I looked inside and saw a woman with short blonde hair and a blue sweater. She was cooking breakfast. She caught me staring and smiled sweetly.
"Hello there, what's your name?" She asked.
". . . Y-Y/n. . ."
"Y/n, now that's a beautiful name. What are you doing here?"
". . . Nothing. . . J-Just new and. . . Scared."
"Daw, darling there ain't nothing to be afraid of. I'm Pamela, Pamela Voorhees." She smiled brightly.

She held her hand out and shook mine.
"You hungry?"
". . . A little?" I muttered.
"Haha, it's okay. I'll make ya something, you can go and wait." She said.

I went back to the tables and sat down. Patiently waiting for the food to be done, I crossed my arms and rested my head on the table.

I saw someone else leave the kitchen, it was a boy. He had shaved off hair, a strange face, and was shy. It looked like he didn't want to come near me at all, I hid my face again and stayed quiet.

"Go on now, Jason. She won't hurt you, she needs a friend like you." Pamela said.

When I rose my head again, the boy was closer and was about to tap my shoulder.
". . . ."
". . . . Hello. . ." I muttered.

He waved shyly and looked away.
". . . I'm Y/n. . . You?" I asked.

He mumbled a response but I did hear him.
"I'm sorry, what did you say?"
"J-Jason. . ." He answered.

I fully turned to him and held out my hand.
"Nice to meet you, Jason." I grinned, nervous that he probably won't take my hand. He did and shook it.

He sat near me but kept his distance, I remained in the same place and didn't talk.
"So. . . Where do you live?" I asked.