3. Dark Colorful Reunion

(Don't forget to vote and follow 🔪)

~Y/n pov~

As morning arrived, the kids woke up and were more energetic than ever. North, Bryce and Y/n prepared the archery targets for them.
"Okay, be careful when you let go of the string."
"I wanna hunt some deer!" Mikey laughed.

Y/n showed how simple it was to hold, aim, and release. Ashley, Sam, Hannah, Chris, Matt, and Beth liked Y/n's way of using a bow. She showed them how to hold it and everything, even moved on to axe throwing.

Lunch passed and soon they moved on to capture the flag. Cabins worked together on opposite teams, two flags were in the woods and they had to capture it.
"Ready team 1?!" Bryce yelled.
"YES!!!"
"You ready to win this game?!!"
"YEAH!!!"
"Then Go!!!!!!" He shouted.

The kids ran into the woods and began to play, the counselors either played along with the kids or snuck into their cabins to do it.

Y/n, North, and Bryce were the only ones who played with the kids. Watching them and hiding, but not knowing that blood was being spilled at the cabins.

"Run, Mikey!!!" Ashley screamed.
"He has the flag!!"
"Get him!!!" The others screamed.
"Run!!"
"Hurry, Mikey!!"
"Mr. Awesome! Catch it!!" Mikey yelled as he threw it.

Bryce caught it and threw it to Matt, he ran and ran, dodging another kid and throwing it to Sam. She ran and kept going, soon taking the flag to their territory. Team Yellow, Purple, Orange, and Blue won the game.
"YESSS!!!!''
"LET'S CELEBRATE WITH S'MORES AND SODA!!!" North shouted.

Bryce and Y/n led them back first before they stopped, not only were the cabins a mess with broken glass and knocked down doors. But blood was seen on the dirt floor with someone lying flat on their stomach.

Not moving.

". . . Bryce, go and tell North to keep the kids away."
"No, you do it."
"But-"
"I'll handle this. . . Go and warn her." Bryce said.

Y/n turned back and ran into the woods again. She found North and warned her and the kids.
"What-"
"Trust me. . . These kids can't see it. Call their parents and the school to come and pick them up. Or you know what. . . Take the bus and drive them back-"
"I don't have a license yet-"
"You studied it right?"
"Yes-"
"Then go!!" Y/n hissed.

North growled and told the kids that they need to go home because of the weather.
"Lead them around. . . The bus is beside cabin 7." Y/n said.

She went back to Bryce and saw that he was sitting by the body. She ran to him and kneeled.
"North is taking the kids home, what's wrong-"
"He's dead. All of them. They're all dead. Caroline, Megan, Logan, Paul, Trevor, Fredrick, Janice, Judy, and the rest. . . They're dead." He shuddered.
". . . How. . . How can they be dead-"
"Its the legend all over again. . . A killer is lose here. . ."

~1 hour earlier~

"Fuck, your hot~" Trevor chuckled as Megan stripped off her clothes.
"You like it?~" she purred.

Trevor laughed before hearing the door crashed open, the large bag wearing killer entered. Megan screamed with fear as he came running towards them. She ran off and Trevor yelled as he tore the bag away from the killer.

Before getting stabbed in his throat and ripped off, the killer grabbed his body and threw him out of the window. The killer kicked open the door and entered, slaughtering the girl and moving on to the other cabins. Finding the teens either getting busy with each other or smoking.

He made sure to obliterate them all, leaving none alive. He took off the bag he wore and searched around the old cabin. Finding an old hockey mask instead.