15. Make Your Choice

(Don't forget to vote and follow 💖)

~3rd pov~

Y/n was bandaged up and left to rest on the couch. Leatherface looked around the cabin as Jason stayed beside Y/n.
"Jason. . . How did you find her?"
"(I tracked her blood, I followed where the van went.)"

North sat by Y/n's feet and fumbled with her hands, wondering what Bryce was doing right now and when he'll be back.

~~~

He ran down back alleys and stayed away from crowds. He managed to escape with minor wounds on his body. He kept running and slowed down to a walk now, he sighed as he fixed his hair.

He walked in and look back every two or three seconds. But even being cautious couldn't help him when three pig masked figures attacked him.

One grabbed his arms and the other held his shoulder and head still as the third held a needle before injecting it into his neck.

He fought back but couldn't fight the drug shutting down his body as the pigs watched him grow weaker. Watching as he lost consciousness in all his limbs.

As they let him fall to the ground, Bryce unmasked himself and looked at Amanda who took off her own mask.
"Who is this?" He asked.
". . . Introduce yourself." She sighed as she started to drag Jonathan away.

The masked stranger unmasked himself and revealed himself, a middle-aged white man with blonde hair and blue eyes. Stocky build and a noticable limp with his right leg.
"My name is Lawrence Gordon, I'm a doctor." He said.

"Lawrence Gordon. . . Your the man who survived one of Jigsaw's traps, you sawed off your own. . . Leg."
"I did. I became one of his apprentices like yourself. Keep it up and you'll start learning how to make traps from John himself." Lawrence said as he used his cane to follow Amanda.

"Come and help, Bryce!" She snapped, he jogged over and grabbed the unconscious man's legs before tossing him inside of the van.

~Y/n pov~

My hair was being brushed as I laid against something firm but cuddly. I cuddled closer into the warmth and hugged whoever it was. I let out a small grunt when I felt my side sting slightly.
"You're awake?" Jason's voice asked in my head.
"Mmm. . . You're here. . ." I whispered as I nudged my head into his chest.

"Of course I am. How about you never leave this camp? Wouldn't that be much easier?"
"Wasn't I kidnapped from the camp?"

Jason flicked my forehead and held me closer, I saw the same man walk behind him and tilt his head at me.
"Oh. . . Leatherface! You're here too?"

He nodded his head as I slowly sat up against the couch.
". . . It'll be too confusing. . ." I mumbled.
"What would be confusing?" Jason asked.
"If I read Leatherface's mind like I do to you, I'll be hearing two different voices."
"I just want you to hear my voice."
"Jason."
"What? What if he shouts or yells?"
"I wouldn't know unless I try."