I look at him "yeah" confused

"I'm Ashton by the way"

my eyes widen "you're dead. you died. I saw you get shot."

"I'm very much alive" he laughed

"Wait does Luke know? does the rest of them know? they are all heart broken!"

he put his hand on his heart "aww They love me" with a smile

"how are you alive?"

"I was wearing a bullet proof vest and luckily he shot me in the chest and not the head."

"how did you know you know you were going to be shot?"

"the morning of I had a gut feeling that the plan was going to go to shit."

"that man is horrible." I shook my head

"complete scum. listen I just want to say I'm so sorry about what happened. It was literally all my fault if I didn't tell Harry about you.."

I stopped him. "It's okay you didn't know"

"you went through hell because of me." he was looking a head but I could see the sadness in his face.

"hey I'm alright. Luke saved me from god knows. I'm alright."

Harry came over holding out a drink for me. "Thank you." I smiled at him

He took a seat next to me rubbing my thigh "sorry business shit"

I nodded.

The night started out slow. Harry was getting plastered mostly because Niall was taunting and calling him a bitch for not being on his level.

Harry was standing behind the couch I was sitting on in a full on debate with Louis about god knows what.

Harry leaned over and whispered "promise you will still fuck me no matter how drunk I get tonight."

I tilted my head up to look at him with a smile. "Harry!" I laughed

"I'm giving my content now" kissing me

Zayn sat down with a drink shaking his head looking at Louis Niall and Harry drunk Bickering.

Harry went down to the bar and came back with a bottle of bourbon drinking it straight out of the bottle. We all cheered Harry on.

Niall pointed to me "come on lex join the party!!

Harry laughed "I don't think she could handle"

I stood up and grabbed the bottle from Harry putting it to my lips everyone cheered I handed the bottle back to Harry. Who had the biggest smile on his face. He handed the bottle to Niall

Harry reached forward and grabbed me pulling me to his chest mumbling "that was so fucking hot." Into my ear

I bit my lip and rolled my eyes.

Harry whispered "you think I'm joking?" grabbing my hand and placing it on his crotch. Where he definitely was hard. I pulled my hand away from him with a laugh.

Before I could say anything I felt someone grab me I look who it was and it was niall he smiled "enough with what ever that is come dance"

I look back at Harry who has his tongue tucked into his cheek shaking his head with a smile. I started dancing with niall nothing sexual or anything just jumping around.

I could feel Harry's eyes burning through my skin. I pointed my finger at him and curled it to motion for him to come dance. He shook his head no.

I pouted my lip and he laughed I crossed my arms and continued to pout making him roll his eyes and shake his head with a smirk. I walked over to him. "Dance with me please" I whined