Part 33

Giovanni Martini Pov

Standing by the entrance of the castle while packs from all over the world showed up. Eva shakes her head because still doesn't think this is a good idea. But I do we expanded the area with magic and added homes and pack houses. And give each pack an area to live in.

Throughout the time two more packs have been destroyed but hunters. Wiped clean with only maybe a dozen people left. I stood in front of them with my mate holding my hand. Her face void because even though she disagrees with me she'll never voice it in front of all these people.

Once the last person has crossed broader. She took her heels standing on our land. She got on her knees putting her hand on the land and her eyes went pure white. "dib u bilow xadka!" She yelled out making the earth beneath us shake.

(Boarder resume!")

When it stopped her eyes went back to the big brown eyes that I've learn to love. Everyone stares at her in awe. After five minutes she spoke "so y'all ain't gone help me up!" My eyes widen.

Jumping off the steps down to her. "IDOT!" Ajax said in my head. And the women around us giggles. Helping her off the floor she rubbed her belly.

"Took you long enough Damn" she said as the men shook their heads. Knowing better then to speak. "Okay" she said "welcome to the royal kingdom." As she spoke so did translators.

"These people here will take you to where you will be sleeping. We ask that all Alphas, Betas and Lunas please follow us" she said wobbling up the steps with me behind her.

Getting there we entered usually I sit at the head but I let Eva do it since the chair is more comfortable. We waited for everyone to sit all these alpha males. "Alright welcome. We're looking for ideas. The last thing we need is to wage a war on the humans" my mate said.

"Why is that?" An alpha spoke. "Why should we care if we kill them if they have no issues killing us" he said and she nod. "Because weather we like it our not. A lot of us live in their world. The last thing we need is more countless violence" she said.

"Like you know what we've been through your not even one of us" he growled. Ajax was about to take over but our mate hand on my shoulder calm us down. She stood to her feet "you want to fight?" She asked tilting her head to the side.

"Your growling so that must mean you want to fight" she said in flash she had him up against the wall holding to neck dangling. "I'm not one of you I'm a fucking queen. Not only by matehood. But by blood know your fucking place" she said before dropping him on the floor.

The room was silent except the sound of hearing gasp for air. She turned to us with a smile. "Now any ideas" she said "Goddess that was hot" Ajax said and I couldn't help but agree.

"I have one" a beta said and looked at him. "What you got?" She said sitting rubbing her belly. "Like you said we live in their world. So why don't we create our own" he said and she nod.

" elaborate" everyone full attention is on them "we can make our own world like the witches have." He said and I nod looking around the room. "Any objections?" I asked and someone raised their hand.

"What about mates not all our mates our humans. They have families they'll like to see family or when it's time to find mates" an alpha said holding his mate hand.

"It's not like we can't enter the human world.
This will mostly just be for safety reasons to protect us. We can come and go as we please" I said he looked at his mate and she nod yes.

"Does anyone else see an issue?" They all shook their head no. Looking at Eva she slowly falling asleep. Picking her up "we will resume tomorrow. Ooh and please no fighting my mate will get mad and turn into a frog for a week" I said and everyone laugh.

But stopped when they saw the look on my face. She did it to a student and now I won't let her teach anymore.  We got back into our room and she sighs. "I feel like I've been pregnant forever" she wined

"I know baby we got one more month" I told her rubbing her belly. "Yeah then I'm going to be fat and ugly" she said with tears in her eyes. "No little mate you'll always be the most beautiful woman in the room" I told her and she pout.

"You promise?" She asked and I nod picking her up. "I want to spend time with mate. You been hogging her since we got her back" axel growled.

I rolled my eyes "no I haven't and no" I said then I felt my eyes start to switch. We're fighting "let Ajax out baby" Eva said and Ajax took over.

"Little mate" he said to her and she opened her arms he went right into her snuggling his face in her breast. As she played with my hair "hi Ajax i miss you" she whispered to him.

"Mate smells so good" he whispered kissing her and she moaned into the kiss. "I just want a taste little mate" he whispered and she let him.

Sometime I'm jealous of their sex life Ajax just a bit rougher then me but remembering she doesn't have a wolf. He probably gets lonely so now their having sex and I tone it out.

After about an hour my mate breathing hard. And Ajax kissing her entire body with some licks and sucks here and there.

"Hmm now I'm done" he said walking off her made her bath. Bathe her then put one of our shirts on her. They cuddled until she fell asleep. But he still didn't give me back control.

"What are you doing?" I asked him "cuddling with my mate. You get to sleep with her all the time you can go without a few hours" he said making me groan.

Waking up the next morning to yelling. It's only six in the morning. My mate and I growled and followed the sound. To see two packs about to literally go to war.

"I told your stupid ass this wasn't a good idea" she mumbled just as both was about clash she put her hands together breaking them apart. Leaving everyone on their ass "IT IS SIX IN THE FUCKING MORNING!" Her voice boomed throughout the city.

"Who started this?" She asked no one answers. She nod snapping her fingers then both of the Alphas turned into frogs.

Then she walked off back towards the castle. "I told you" I said shaking my head following my mate.