Part 5

Eva St.Patrick

Waking up in the morning looking for something to wear. When Dove walked in temporarily my room. "Wanna go shopping" she asked and I nod yes.

Finding something comfy but cute I took a shower then style my locs. Getting ready I did light make up.  It's hot outside I don't need my face melting.

Looking spraying myself with perfume when my door open

Looking spraying myself with perfume when my door open. Turing to see Gio I smiled at him. "Hi" I whispered he walked up to me kissing me. Grabbing my ass in the process.

"Where you going" he asked me and I smiled at me "shopping with dove" I told him he stepped back looking at my shorts. Then he sighs "can you please put one something different" he asked and I frown.

"You don't like what I have on?" I asked him and he shook his head no. Sitting on the bed bringing me to him. "You can literally wear a sack of potatoes and I'll find you the most beautiful person in the world"  he said and I nod.

"Then what's the problem?" I asked rubbing my hands through his hair. "Baby you are too beautiful. I have a mate whom I have not marked nor mated with. A human mate at that I don't need people trying to take you away" he said and my eyebrows mushed together.

"But I like wearing my clothes" I said with a pout. I really don't think I should have to change my outfit. "Baby..."  I sighed "can't I get like a temporarily mark or something?" I asked tilting my head to the side.

He looks disappointed rolling my eyes I took off my biker shorts and put on sweat pants. Walking off looking at Dove "girl it's ninety seven degrees outside" I give her a blank look and she laughed

"Ahh controlling mate huh" she asked and I looked at her. "You know better then anyone I hate when people tell me what to wear" I said and she nod "werewolfs are extremely possessive put an alpha with that it's ten fold. Add an alpha king with an unmarked mate whew I can't help you if I wanted to" she said and I rolled my eyes.

"Baby" looking Gio walking to me he handing me something. Going towards him he give me ward of cash and black card. "Buy what ever you want" he said and I shakes my head no.

About to give it back he pulled me closer. "I want to take care of you. Buy what you want" he looked me in my eyes "I do not mind you wearing what ever you want. But until we are mated for my sanity and the sake of  others lives. When I'm not around please just be mindful what you choose to wear" he whispered

Sighing I bit guessing I understand I rolled my eyes but pecked his cheek. Putting the money in my purse.

Dove and I went to the mall with a butt load of security. Which I didn't know we had until one opened the car door for me when we arrived. It was ten in total two women and the rest men.

Looking at Dove "do they always follow you around?" I asked she shook her head no "my guess their here to protect their Luna who can't shift" she said and I nod.

"Sooo when you gonna have sex?" She asked as I blushed a bit. "I don't know I've never done it before. So I'm just afraid to do it then get hurt" I said playing with fingers.

"I get it just take your time. You Have the right to feel that way until you get comfortable" she said and I played with my fingers.

She grabbed my arm "your human so we don't expect you to move as fast as an average werewolf relationship will" she said and I frown.

"How long was it before you and Jason had sex?" I asked her and she laughed. "I think three hours" and my jaw dropped. "It's normal for wolfs to mate and mark fast" she said and I nod.

I mean maybe I can do it with him. It's not going to kill me. We walked around shopping buying things here and there. Dove made me use his card then we hit the last stop. Victoria's Secret I have a lot cutes sets from there as it is.

I like to dress up for myself but now I got to dress up for someone. Smiling I went and bought a few items. Black, white, pink, lace, crotch less, see through you name it.

"My brother is going to a heart attack whenever he see you in that" dove said and I laughed.

We made our way back to the castle. I put my bags in my temporarily room. Taking a hot shower walking out the room in a towel. Looking up to see Gio sitting on the bed.

"Hi baby" he said and I walked into him. Standing between his legs he kissed my nose. "Did you have fun?" He asked me and I nod rubbing my nose against his affectionately.

Smiling when he purrs wrapping his arm around my body. "Did you buy anything" I nod yes "wanna model them for me?" I thought about it for a minute. Smiling I nod grabbing the bags running into the bathroom.

I model a few dress, a skirt outfit he loved them all. Giggling at his craziness I looked at the Victoria secrets bag when I smirked a little. Putting on something that's not too out there but I know it will get him excited.

Looking in the mirror I took a deep breath walking out the the room he's looking at his phone

Looking in the mirror I took a deep breath walking out the the room he's looking at his phone. Glancing up at me then back to his phone before he dropped it on the floor.

He slowly looked back up at me his eyes went black then in seconds I'm underneath him. He's kissing and sucking on my neck. "Hmm Gio" he stopped looking at me.

"Wrong my little mate" I looked at him confused then it hit me "Ajax?" He smiled at me but it wasn't normal. "Hmmm my little mate decided to tease us didn't she" he said his voice mixed with Gio.

"I think we should punished little mate" and I shallowed hard. He ripped my pants and panties off my body. And I was shaking he bought his face up to me. And it was just Gio now. "Do you trust me?" He asked and I nod.

"Relax I know your not ready for everything yet" he said and my body relaxed. He kissed my lips then down my body. When he reached to my private area he opened my legs and give it a big inhale.

I blushed then he give it one big lick. "Shit"he moaned and kept licking he lift my legs back licking and sucking from the crack of my ass to the tip of my coochie . Then he reached to my until clit and closed his mouth on it.

He's sucking on it while the tip of his tongue roll over it. My mouth opened and my eyes rolled to the back of my head. Not long after I felt me about to release.

My legs shacked and I came in his mouth. He licked it all up he brought his lips up to mines and I taste myself. Sucking on his tongue he groaned grinding on him.

He keeps growling here and there then he started to suck on my neck. It feels so good I'm lost in the moment. I felt his teeth scraped over my neck and I tilt it to give in more access. He did it again then in a flash he was gone.

So now I'm sitting here half naked and confused.