Part 3

Eva St.Patrick

So I'm sitting in my room looking Dove and Jason for answers. "Someone better tell me what's happening before I have a fit." I said.

"Remember when I told you werewolves was real" Jason said and I nod. I know Jason is a werewolf it didn't bother me. But I don't know much about it.

"That's what Dove and her Brother is. Actually their the King and Princess of all werewolfs" Jason said and now I'm confused. "You told me you and your family were the last of your kind" I said and he nod.

"Humans should never know unless their mated or born into a pack. They would had killed me if it came out you knew that I told you" he said and I nod.

"Remember when we watched twilight" dove said and I nod. "Do you remember what Jacob said about imprinting?" She asked and I thought about it. Then I nod

the involuntary mechanism by which Quileute shape-shifters find their soulmates

"Well basically that's what's happening but instead of imprinting we have mates. We have soulmates our other half. The person we'll do anything for and love this unconditionally" Jason said

"What does that have to do with me" I asked "will apparently your Giovanni's mate" then I laugh. "Girl bye" I said but they wasn't laughing with me. And I stood up "you gatta be kidding me. I'm twenty how is that supposed to work." I yelled.

"Well mates usually find each other at sixteen. By seventeen most wolfs have pups and or husbands, wives, alphas etc" she said when she said pups I was hyperventilating.

"I -I'm too young to be pregnant to be practically married I I" Dove sat next me rubbing my back. "Hey hey look I know you have trust issues when it come to men. But I'm saying my brother have been looking for you for a years" she said.

"Give the mate pull a chance look at Jason and I or my parents who do you know love each other more then them" Dove said and I smiled at the memory of her parents.

"Beside if you reject him he'll probably burn the world down" Jason said and my eyes widen and Dove glared at him. "That's it your sleeping on the couch. Get out" she growled.

"Look my brother is a bit violent. But that's only because he thought he didn't have a mate. Give him a chance he needs you. And we all need our queen" she kissed my cheek and walked out the room.

I'm now pacing the room thinking. I don't really have nothing to lose here. I don't have any family my only friends are here. Sighing I started walking around.

I just lost in my own thoughts. Then I realized I got lost walking around until I reached these huge double doors. Knowing who they belong too I knocked on the door.

And Gio opened the door I walked right in. We spoked for a while until he asked me watch a movie with him. We cuddled for a bit watching the movie "hey Gio how" I stopped talking when I saw his eyes flashing black to brown.

It scared the shit out of me when he finally looked at me he stopped. Now looking at him he telling me about how he's gonna bite in my neck. And have sex with him.

The thing is I'm a virgin I'm not just going to have sex with him. I can tell he's experienced in that department. So I told him I was going to bed. He asked me to stay and for some reason it did.

The movie was over and I cuddled into him just thinking. "I don't know if I can do this" I told him "what's wrong baby" he whispered "Gio I'm no princess especially no Queen." I told him and he lift my chin up so I was looking in his eyes.

"You are my queen I've been looking for you for ten years until I give up thinking you were dead or I just didn't have a mate. I'm not giving you up not when I just found you" he told me and I nod pecking his lips.

It was the sweetest kiss I ever had. Running my hand though his hair as I scrap his scalp. And he purred like a little kitten. I couldn't help but smile at it. Turning on SpongeBob I put one leg over him.

He rubbed my butt and we talked a bit. "How old are you" I asked him "28" he said and I nod rubbing his hair "do you umm have a boyfriend" he asked me and his his eyes are pitched black again.

"No I don't I haven't had a boyfriend in three years"! I told him and his eyes went back to normal colors. "Do you have any girlfriends" I asked him and he shook his head no.

I squint my eyes at him "any women who think their your girlfriend?" And he blushed a bit. "Hmmm" I told him. "Will I guess that answered my question" I said rolling my eyes. "Baby no look most wolfs find their mates at sixteen. I'm twenty eight I thought I'd never find you" he said I huff but nod.

"Look I'm trusting you don't make me regret it" I told him he kissed my nose saying never. We talked for bit more. He'll steal kisses every now and then. I'll let him he'll rub my butt I'll scrap his scalp with my nails.

Until we both just feel into a deep beautiful slumber. I couldn't believe it because I don't sleep through the night.

Waking up the sun is raising. The window is open so I watch the sun come up. It's was beautiful site I must say. Trying to get out of Gio grip was a different story.

Every time I move he'll hold me closer. It took me twenty minutes to get out his grip. I went to the bathroom found a tooth brush brushing my teeth.

Sneaking out of his room going into mines. Thanking God for my good memory. Looking for something to wear. It's hot out so I put on something comfy.

Putting my locs in a bun slipping on slippers

Putting my locs in a bun slipping on slippers. I heard a growled that shook the floor. Then A crash running out the room Dove ran up to me.

"You need to come now" she grabbed my arm pulling towards the noise. Going I saw Gio his eyes were jet black he's breaking everything in his path.

I stepped back into Dove. "You have to calm them down" I looked at her like she's crazy. "Bitch what?" I asked and she looked at me. "He will never hurt you. But he may kill someone else if you don't calm him down" she said pushing me towards him.

"Gio?" I said he's still tripping walking up to him I touch his back and he tensed up. "Baby" I whispered he looked at me and his eyes were switching back and forth.

"I'm here baby I just needed to take a shower I'm here" I told him grabbing his hand putting them around my waist. Putting my hands on his face so our forehead are connected.

Rubbing our noses together affectionally. He pulled me closer and inhale my sent. He lift me up and in a blink we were in his room.

He tossed me on his bed kissing me and I kissed him back. Running my hand through his hair. My legs around him and he pulled me away kissing my neck. "I thought you left me" he said.

"No baby I didn't I just needed a shower." I told him he nod looking at me looking at my clothes. "You need more clothes" I raised my eyebrow at him.

"I wear what I please honey" I told him he sighed by nod.

Lord this is gonna take a lot of getting use to.