Part 17

Giovanni Martini Pov

It's been about week since Queen Aurora showed up. So did Sera in that time apparently her and Aurora are best friends. They've been training Eva she's stronger then any witch I've ever seen in my life.

I also haven't told her about the prophecy not wanting to stress her out. Her grandmother disagreed but I told her this is my kingdom I make the decisions. Tonight is also the night of her coronation.

Her magic is on a need to know level. So now we're standing at the entrance welcoming all the Luna's and Alphas of the world. King and Queen of vampires and everything else in between.

My mate looks beautiful as always her and the vampire queen are getting really close. Which surprised me because that woman doesn't like no body. Their behind me giggling while I show her and vampire king to their room.

"You have one hell of a mate. My be loved  doesn't giggle with anyone except me" Antonio said and I laughed. "I know she's the best thing to ever happened to me" I said with a smile.

"You know I've never seen you like this." He said and I rolled my eyes. "It's a good look on you" he said pushing my playfully. Showing them their room. Everyone situated so I pulled my mate with me.

"Wanna join me in a shower?" She asked me with a wink skipping in front of me. Laughing I picked her up and ran to our room. Stripping she beat me to the shower. Kissing her and pushing her against the wall.

"Hmmm" she moaned as I sinked into her "Shit your prefect" I whispered looking in her brown eyes. We went at it for about a hour before someone started banging on the bathroom door.

"Get y'all horny ass out we gatta get ready" I heard dove yelled groaning as Eva laughing her. She kept banging and I wanna fight her. "We can finish later after I'm queen" Eva said pecking my lips. Sighing I pulled out of her putting her on her feet.

Washing off we got out in our robs and they kicked me out the room. So I had to get ready with Derek and Jason. "I told her to give you guys another half hour" Jason said and I rolled my eyes.

They weren't even getting ready they were just playing grand thief auto. Rolling my eyes I sat on the couch "how do you know what we were doing anyways" I asked and Derek smirk. "Your mate is quit loud" he said and Jason shook his head "and you left your mindlink open" my eyes popped out and I hit my forehead.

"Please don't tell her that" I said and they laughed. "Ooh but Dove probably already did" shaking my head I body started to get heated and I can feel the embarrassment but it wasn't coming from me. My poor mate after about an hour we started getting dress.

It took us twenty minutes we were done. But my mate wasn't I can feel annoyance through our bond. She doesn't really take long to get ready. One of things I love so much about her she's not like normal women.

Walking to the throne room I sat down in front of everyone. Waiting for someone to tell me my mate is ready. Everyone chatting among themselves when I got an mine link saying she was ready.

"Hello special we are here today to introduce my mate and The Queen Of Werewolfs" the crowed give a round of applause as my mate walked out. She beautiful I love this woman she walks out with her head held high.

Walking towards me in a black dress covered in thousands of little diamonds.  That was my personal touch to it. I held my hand out for her and she took it the sparks ran across my body.  Pulling on stage she took her oath then she was finally my queen.

So now we're mingling the Vampire Queen has not left Dove and Eva's side. Her mate is intrigued "can I take your mate with me. I've never seen her this comfortable with anyone since she turned" he said and I laugh. "They can visit but I can't go more then a few hours without my mate" I told him and he laughed at me.

"Antonio May I speak to you?" He nod yes we went in a corner of the room where we can see the entire ballroom but no one can see us. "War is coming" I told him and I he nod "I heard about the prophecy" he said and I looked at him.

"Is it between our worlds?" He shook his head no "I heard some rumors someone picking up outsiders. Not just your kind but mines too. Their forming a new alliance to wage wars on the kingdoms" he said and I nod.

"What about witches?" I asked him and he shook his head. "Witches don't turn on their queen. They might turn on covens but never the queen" he said and I nod Antonio has been around a long time.

About three hundred years long he is the Original vampire and only found his mate fifty years ago. He was my father best friend and over time him and I became very close. "I think you should start training the royal army. As I am doing mines be prepared your father did live four hundred and twenty eight years by slacking." He said and I growled.

"I'm proud of you I'm not trying to upset you. But you need to them to be stronger including your mate. I can smell how strong of a witch she is. I know other can't but I'm over five hundred years old. She can't hide her sent from me yet" he said and Ajax growled.

"I cause no harm to your mate especially since mines love her. I'm just saying protect your pack, protect your kingdom especially with the mate you have" he said and I nod. Thinking how right he is.

My pack have been training but there not training hard enough. Their not training for war and tomorrow we start. So I deep in thought I didn't realize my mate was infront of me "Don't you owe me a dance mate?" I laughed at her while she pulls me on the dance floor.

"How you feeling tonight my queen?" I asked her and she laughed "my ass eating these panties" she groaned and I laughed at her. "Maybe I can take them off for you" I told her watching her smirk.

"Ooh really maybe you can tying me up with them too?" I growled and Ajax took over "teasing little mate?" Ajax asked "it's not a tease if I'm planning on giving it up" ooh how we love this woman.