Part 31

Eva St.Patrick Pov

Putting on a a dress for my first day of class. Putting on some flats as much as I would love to wear heels. This baby is heavy I can't do it to myself. Apparently werewolf babies are grow much faster. I'm three months pregnant so now my baby is six months.

So I should be popping out this little one in about six weeks. Putting on the dress looking in the mirror I smiled grabbing my bag and everything I need I went downstairs.

"Luna"my guards said as we left for the high school

"Luna"my guards said as we left for the high school. Getting out to and walking up the highschool. Going to the office the secretary stood when she saw me. "Luna!" She said and I smiled to her.

"Mrs.Luke wanted me here" I said and I guess she mind-linked her. She came out smiling at me "Luna thank you so much. Okay we need to teach English" she said and I nod. We walked to the class with my bodyguards behind me.

"Probably just need you for a few weeks." She said walking into the noisy class they still made nose until I walked in. They all sniffed them turned to me.

"Hello class this is your Luna and your new sub" she said two of my bodyguards went to the back each stood at different corner. And the other two up front doing the same.

"Hello class" I said sitting on my desk picking up the class roster. "Ooh Shakespeare? Eh" I said and they all laughed. "Okay we have The Tempest. Anyone read it?" I asked and everyone raised their hand.

"Really so I guess you'll all ace this pop quiz I got planned" I said with a smirk and the color from the their face drained. "Y'all are a bunch of liars" I said laughing at the their face.

"Okay so today is Monday I want the first two acts read by next Monday. I will be giving out a quiz" I said when a student raised their hand. "Luna not to be disrespectful but when am I ever going to Shakespeare in my life" he said.

"I mean I'm training to be guard. When am I going to use anything I learn here?" He asked and I shrug. "You never know I never thought that I would a be werewolf queen" I said.

"I'm just saying you never know what the future hold. You want to be a guard?" I asked him and he nod. "Every guard is trained that me same but do you know what it takes to be my guard?" I asked him he shook his head no and I smiled.

"Logan" I pointed to the back left corner "graduated top of his class has a masters in strategy management" I said pointing up my right "Lisa over there" I said "computer genius" they all looked at her. "Christopher export of getting me in and out of places undetected" then I looked at Logan. "Him protective instincts ninety-eight percentile" I said.

"I'm saying this to say it's more to being a guard then fighting. They have to think be on their toes twenty four seven. They have to be shaper then most. So if your going to be a guard especially one for the royal family your going to need a lot more then school. Your going to have to be the best of the best" I told him.

"Now" I said clapping my hands together "let's get to work" I said trying to get off the desk. But it has proven to be more difficult then it should. Looking up "y'all don't see struggling??" I asked and Logan came over to help me up "thank you" I told him.

After about thirty minutes the bell rang and the class was dismissed "remember quiz Monday in giving you a week" I yelled.

Sitting in my seat when my next class rolled in. After six minutes I looked up and all these kids are just staring at me. "What?" I asked "Luna?" One asked "yeah?" I said and they all stared "y'all freaking me out" I said looking at them.

"We're sorry Luna but when we heard we got a new sub we didn't think it would be you" they said and I shrug. "Okay... is everyone here?" I asked and they nod

And that's how I spent most of the day talking to kids. I even give out two test that I have to grade. I'm just happy it actually worked out. I was sure someone was going to act a fool.

It's almost three and I'm sitting here with my class of the day. I sensed him before he even walked in the class. As soon as his food stepped in the class. Everyone froze I rolled my eyes five seconds later everyone was on their feet.

He nod walked over to me kissing my forehead. "Alright ladies and gents I'll see you tomorrow" I said as he helps me up out my seats. One of my guards took the work i need to mark. "How was your day little mate" Gio asked me and I smiled. 

"I liked it I can see me doing this full time" I told him and he hmm. "We'll talk after the baby is born" he said and I smiled. "Really?" I asked him and he nod. "Yeah baby you can sub sometimes. Seeing that as alpha queen you have to travel a lot." He said and I nod.

And I nod as he opened the car door to me. "Okay that sounds like a plan" I said he sat in and kissed my forehead. "What's the criteria like to be a guard?" I asked him.

"Umm extensive physical training, tenth grade education and of course protective instinct valuation" he said and I frown. "I think you need to up the education part" I said and he looked at me

"Why?" He asked "because some of my students wonder why do they have to go to school if their just going to be a guard anyways" I told him and he frown. "That's the criteria for an low level guard. To be with a royal guard like your guards you need at least a an four year degree and speak two different languages" he said and I nod.

"Will they don't know that they just want the bare minimum and it doesn't look good. At least push to graduated high-school with a two point o average" I told him

"Okay little mate since you feel so strongly about this. Saturday we can go over the criteria's and we'll edit" he told me and I kissed his lips. Happy that he's actually listening me and what I think.