Part 8

Giovanni Martini

Coming back from our run I feel relaxed. Ajax is still on cloud nine from having spend time with our mate. I've still haven't told her that I can read her mind. She's not a wolf so she can't do anything but probably feel the emotions I'm giving off.

But I can do it all feel her emotions and if I'm close enough read what she's thinking. I also took the std test for her I know I don't have anything. I use condoms and werewolf's don't really catch things like that.

I'll get the results tomorrow I'm now laying down while Eva in the shower. She walked out and I couldn't help but stare. I'm always shocked by her beauty.

She laid down on top of me and I rub her butt. "So tomorrow I gatta go back to work" I told her I've been slacking since I found her. My beta has been running things. But I can't stay out of office anymore.

"Okay I guess I'll just hang out Dove" she told me and I nod. "Gio what am I supposed to do about college " she asked me and I frown. "What do you mean?" She sat on top of me "I mean I still got one more year before graduation. I would like to finish collage" she told me.

"You wanna go back?" I asked slowly "I don't know maybe you can come with me. Or if you guys have colleges around here. Or I can do it online but I want to finish" she said and i nod kissing her head.

"There's a collage here you can transfer to. As King and Queen we can't just leave for long periods of time" I told her and she nod. "So then we need to find another way. It would mean so much to me if I can finish school"

I nod understanding bringing her going to sleep cuddling next to my mate.

EVA ST.PATRICK

Waking up the next morning Gio already left for the day. I went taking a hot shower getting ready for for the day.

Putting on something cute letting my locs down and doing my make up. Grabbing my purse making sure I had money and the cards Gio give me.

Walking out the room to be meet with three large men and one woman

Walking out the room to be meet with three large men and one woman. "Hmm hello" I said they all bowed their head "Luna" they all said and I nod. Walking off they all follow me to Dove room knocking on the door.

She opened them "ready to shop" she said then her smile dropped. "Of course he did" she said and I laughed.

"There was a little accident yesterday" I told her and she nod "ooh I heard the entire pack is talking about it" I shook my head and we left.

Getting to the mall we talked while walking around. "So how's it going?" She asked and I smiled. "Really good your brother is sweetest person ever" she looked at me and laughed.

"To you honey he's nice to you" I looked at confused "what that supposed to mean?" I asked her she laughed.

"Your mate is a merciless King he is the most feared wolf in the world. The reason why everyone is shocked after yesterday events Logan is supposed to dead" I scrunch my eyebrow Gio would never.