"I am Vincent Marino, your oldest brother.", he says.

Oldest?

There are more?

"It is manners to introduce yourself after some one has done with theirs.", he stated with same cold, emotionless voice.

That's when I realised I didn't introduce myself.

"I-I am A-Arianna J-Jenson.", I stuttered.

"Hmm, how old are you Arianna?", he questioned.

"F-Fourteen."

"I would like you to look in my eyes whenever you are talking to me.", he stated calmly.

I gulped and nodded.

"I need verbal answers, Arianna.", he said.

"O-Okay", I said and looked at his eyes and immediately looked away.

He is so scary!

After that he didn't speak anything. He was busy doing something on his laptop. I was looking out of the window all through the car ride.

We then reached the airport. The bodyguard opened the door and Vincent got out first. He stood at the door and looked at me, waiting for me to get out.

Such a gentleman.

I got out of the car and he started walking ahead of me and I followed him like a lost puppy. We were walking towards the private jet area.

Does he own a private jet? Just how rich are they?

We walked towards a jet with initials MA. He boarded the plane, followed by me. There was two air hostesses and whom I suppose is the pilot and captain of the jet. They greeted Vincent and bowed. He just nodded and moved ahead. Then they greeted me and I greeted them back.

I moved in and stopped in my tracks looking at the luxury of the jet. It sure costs a fortune to own a jet so luxurious.

"Take your seat.", Vincent's voice brought me out of my staring session. I was embarrassed. I walked in and took the seat opposite to his. 

Then we heard an announcement to fasten our seat belts. I was struggling with the seat belt as I've never been on a plane. Then I saw two hands come in my view and fasten my seat belt.

I know it is Vincent.

"T-Thank you.", I thanked him and he just nodded. He then sat on his seat and fastened his own seat belt. 

I am excited. This is my first time on a flight. The plane took off and it was a weird feeling. I was scared but excited. As the plane was in the air, I stared outside the window. It was a great feeling being on the plane, so high in the air.

"This is your first time on a plane.", Vincent's voice brought me out of my excitement. He was staring at me all this time. I was embarrassed.

I looked at my lap and nodded. Just then the air hostess from before appeared.

"Good evening sir, mam. Can I get you anything to eat or drink?", she asked in a soft tone and she was looking down, not making eye contact with either of us.

Weird!

"No. Arianna?", Vincent asked.

"N-No. T-Thank you.", I answered.

"Y-Yes sir, mam", she stuttered and went away. She looked pretty scared.

After the flight landed in New York, we got in a limo and drove to his home, probably.

After a an hour of driving, I saw a huge black gate. The gates opened and we drove in. 

There were trees on both sides. Then came a huge fountain and what seemed like garden. Then came into view a huge mansion. It looked like a palace. It was beautiful. 

The car stopped and Vincent got out and held the door open for me. I got out of the car and stared at the mansion before me.

"Welcome home."

**********************************************************************************

So, this is the next chapter.

How was the chapter?

What are your thoughts on Vincent?

Your thoughts on Arianna.

Now, the story has finally started!!!!

All the other characters are going to make an appearance in the next chapter.

So will Angelina!

Please vote, comment and follow.

Yours lovingly, 

Author.