Axel gets DEATH BATTLE! Memorized

Daisy: This is the world of Radiant Garden you know one of the first few worlds that eventually gets into chaos by darkness but before that it was a pretty chill place. Hope you got that memorized. Get it? Memorized?

Blaze: Yes yes we get it Daisy.

Daisy: Well don't you worry because our focus is on this red-head kid who once you to learn his name and memorized it.

Blaze: Lea was just your average teenager just a bit more edgy than it's spiky hair.

Daisy: And along with his best friend Isa they were just having some good times until they met this other teenage spiked hair dude but blonde.

Blaze: This blonde head is no ordinary teen, his name is Ventus and he was a Keyblade Welder.

Daisy: You know the sword guys who use house keys to cast spells, open doors etc? A Keyblade Welder has to be cool in order for someone like Lea to challenge. And after the fight the two hoped they'd become friends one day. Now that's pretty nice don't you think?

Blaze: But like most characters in the series, Lea and Isa's lives would ultimately change on one fateful day where the broke into Ansem the Wise's castle.

Daisy: Yeah long story short they met a girl in the castle and planned to rescue her and failed so miserably that they all of the sudden they found a guy named Xemnas who took their hearts and turned them into Nobodies to join Organization XIII.

Blaze: And thus Lea ultimately became Axel.

Daisy: Imagine meeting a girl in a castle trying to rescue her and then moments later you become nonhuman in a nonhuman organization. That's gotta be rough.

Blaze: As a Nobody, Axel is a formidable foe to anyone he crosses and unlike most magic welders in Kingdom Hearts who can manipulate all the elements Axel can manipulate the element of fire.

Daisy: Yeah he can weaponize the flames for much versatile attacks like making rings of fire, explosions, and even spin his weapons for more burst of flame attacks. Kinda reminds me of Blaze's failed attempt at coping Mario's Final Smash.

Blaze: Wait what are you talking about?

Daisy: You know you attempted to copy Mario's Final Smash and it failed and it sent you flying.

Blaze: I... Don't remember that.

Daisy: Well now you do. Got it memorized?

Blaze: Wha- (sighs) Okay I need a break and once I feel better we'll be back to cover Axel's opponent Renji Abarai.

Daisy: Wait did I say something wrong?