Jeanne is the Ruler of DEATH BATTLE!

Peach: Domrémy, France of the Middle Ages in the 15th century is definitely not the time anyone would want to be born in.

Amy: You're goddamn right because it's of time of the Hundred Years' War. And it's up to warriors of light who fight monsters to save the day.

Peach: Jeanne d'Arc was born to a farmer and lived her life in peace as a simple villager until she got inspired to fight.

Amy: And how she got you might ask? It would have to be parents dying in war or just a simple desire for justice.

Peach: The answer to that is... She was told to fight by God himself.... No joke.

Amy:

Peach: She alleges that the Lord told her that the world is going to Hell, and couldn't stop it and people aren't allowed to live...

Amy: Too bad the town was not to found of her and decided to execute the shit out of her by burning her alive. Damn that's hardcore.

Peach: But this isn't the end, she was revived by the Holy Grail, there she took the form of a French girl.

Amy: What a second here I thought Servants are supposed to be summoned by a master.

Peach: Well it's not the case here you see the French girl, Laeticia was chosen to be a Host for Jeanne who part of a Ruler class, and she accepted.

Amy: I'm lost, I thought Kingdom Hearts is confusing well okay.

Peach: Jeanne wields her signature flag called the Luminosité Eternelle which she uses for light magic attacks.

Amy: It's pretty weird to bring a freaking flag into battle but if it's tough enough to take out a dragon then I can understand why. Ruler can use it to shoot pillars of light from the sky, create tornadoes, throw it like a boomerang, and even spin it like a helicopter to fly.

Peach: She's also capable of using an EX Rank skill called Magic Resistance which she uses to nullify most magic attacks.

Amy: Why does it feel strange that people who died in centuries ago all the sudden come back to life for more war like haven't these guys have been through enough already?

Peach: Well this is anime logic so we shouldn't question it. But enough is enough I'm heading back to my castle.

Amy: You taking a break.

Peach: Yes I am.

Amy: Okay well don't get kidnapped. As for the rest of you. Tune in next time for the full episode of Aqua VS Jeanne d'Arc.

 Tune in next time for the full episode of Aqua VS Jeanne d'Arc