Sasuke VS Uryu

Naruto and Ichigo's rivals are going head to head today. Which one these two sole survivors of their respective clans will take the win?

Interlude

(*Cues: Wiz & Boomstick - Brandon Yates*)

Shadow: Sasuke Uchiha, the last survivor of the Uchiha.

Wario: And Uryu Ishida, the sole survivor of the Quincy.

Shadow: Have you every wondered what it feels like to lose literally everything like your friends or family or you country or clan and you are the sole survivor?

Wario: If you were I'm pretty sure some of you are probably thirsty for revenge as these guys. He's Shadow and I'm Wario.

Shadow: And it's our job to analyze their weapons armor and skills to find out who would win a Death Battle.

Sasuke Uchiha

Shadow: This is Konohagakure otherwise none as the Village Hidden in the Leaves home to include ninja.

Wario: But the last person I would not wanna go up against is Sasuke Uchiha.

Background
Full name: Sasuke Uchiha
Height: 168 cm | 5'6"
Weight: 52.2 kg | 115 lbs
Age: 32 (17 in Naruto)
Nature affinities: Fire & Lightning
Role: Wandering Shinobi
The last of the Uchiha clan
Hobbies: Training, taking walks
Favorite food: Omusubi with okaka and tomatoes
Less favorite food: Nattō and anything sweet

Shadow: Born the second eldest son to the head of the Uchiha, Sasuke seemingly had a normal best life.

Wario: And the best older brother named Itachi. They both had some whacky adventures together and Itachi even trained his brother in some shuriken training.

Shadow: Sasuke was living a happy life until one day changed everything.

Wario: Yeah Sasuke came home after some shuriken but when got home everyone was dead! And turns out his brother was not the person he thought he was! Damn.

Shadow: Angered and betrayed by Itachi, Sasuke swore to become stronger and one day get his revenge on his brother.

Wario: Damn that's gotta be rough there.

Arsenal & abilities
Sword of Kusanagi
Fire Release
        Great Fireball
        Great Dragon Fire
        Dragon Fire
        Phoenix Sage Fire
Lightning Release
        Chidori
        Chidori Current
        Chidori Senbon
        Chidori Sharp Spear
Chidori Katana
Onyx Chidori
Kirin
Yin Release
Six Paths Sage Mode chakra
        Demonic Illusions: Shackle Stakes

Shadow: Just like his brother Sasuke passed school with ease and learned the 3 kinds of jutsu.

Wario: Ninjutsu, which is basically magic spells, Genjutsu, which messes with the mind, and Taijutsu, the one where you just punch people.

Shadow: Along with his swordsmanship, Sasuke can use his classic fire breath, make shadow clones, and create the Chidori a ball of literally lightning. He can even make lightning to the point in making the size of a dragon called Kirin, which is strong enough to destroy an entire battlefield.