Aqua Wayfinders into DEATH BATTLE!

Peach: In the Land of Departure lived a young trio who all had a dream of becoming Keyblade Masters.

Amy: Basically in a nutshell they want to become masterful welders of house keys that can unlock doors and use as swords to fight monsters... Strange but okay.

Peach: The trio who wants those dreams all bonded together like siblings.

Amy: Ventus is the youngest and cheerful in the group, Terra is the oldest and the most edgy and cool looking, and Aqua the only female in the group and the smart one who gets all the guys.

Peach: Under the training of Master Eraqus Terra, Ven, and Aqua trained to become Keyblade Masters.

Amy: Too bad Ven's a rookie so he still has work to do and Terra failed miserably because he couldn't lock up the darkness in his heart which is the equivalent of not keeping your mind in check causing you to fail a test at school.

Peach: Aqua was the only one out of the three to succeed in becoming a Keyblade Master but this success was bitter sweet as Terra and Ven go off to travel words Aqua was tasked to keep an eye on Terra and bring Ven back.

Amy: So unsurprisingly Aqua travels across all worlds to help her friends.

Peach: Like most Keyblade Welders, Aqua can cast magic spells which are used for a versatile of attacks.

Amy: These magic include manipulating the elements like fire, earth, water, ice, lightning, and air, create tornadoes, shields, forcefields, poison, shrink, and put foes to sleep. Also she can do a cartwheel and spin around like a ballerina.

Peach: She can also use magic to slow down or freeze time completely, turn enemies into balloons, pull foes like a magnet, create clones of herself, heal herself and others, teleport, shoot beams of light, and extend her blade with Formchange.

Amy: But in case she gets serious she also has her Keyblade armor which is supposed to protect her from magic attacks.

Peach: Aqua can travel across words in the matter of hours with her Keyblade glider and shoot out laser attacks like Wing Arrows.

Amy: Sounds like best girl material to me.

Peach: What do you mean by that?

Amy: I don't know it's just a hunch I mean Phoenix certainly like her... weirdo.

Peach: Look who's talking. At least gets doesn't running to chase his crush 24/7 and try to get her to marry him.

Amy: What did you say?!

Peach: You know what I mean, Amy.

Amy: Why you little!

Peach: Anyways I gotta run come back next for Aqua's opponent Jeanne d'Arc.

Amy: Hey you get back her!