Rey Mary Sues DEATH BATTLE!

Blaze: In a galaxy far far away is an all out war between light and darkness known as Jedi and Sith.

Daisy: Basically two sides each have samurai who have awesome badass swords called Lightsabers which they are used for killing people.

Blaze: Generation after generation, era after era the war between the two was raging on.

Daisy: And the Jedi won all thanks to the one Jedi who brought balance to the Force.

Blaze: Because of these actions Luke inspired a new generation of Jedi. One of the best examples is none other than Rey.

Daisy: AKA the one bitch everybody hates. Anyways long story short Rey was abandoned by her parents who sold her to the planet Jakku at a very young and spent most of her life as a scavenger looking for and selling scrapes for most of her life. Yeah not the best way to live a life huh. But everything changed when she found a Droid named BB-8. Awww isn't it adorable?

Blaze: BB-8 was actually on the planet to hide information about the whereabouts of Luke Skywalker from an enemy called the the First Order.

Daisy: And then she met a former Stormtrooper named Finn. They found an old ship and busted the Hell out of that planet and went on an adventure. Because why not.

Blaze: After some... plot conveniences Rey eventually learned how to use the Force. Which lets the user use telekinesis, heal wounds, and even do the mind trick.

Daisy: She also trained under Luke Skywalker who basically turned tale and ran after his Jedi temple blew up. Wait just a second Luke ran away? What? The same Luke who was able to redeem his father ran away?! WTF? The series is so confusing.

Blaze: Yeah.... Rey also wields the Lightsaber which she can use to deflect projectiles. Unlike most Jedi who trained to use it Rey used it in combat without a problem. Wait what no training and yet she still.... Used it?

Daisy: Oh God the sequels are so badly written I swear to God.

Blaze: For real though like who's idea was it to write the sequels the way they are?

Daisy: Well a wise man once said: I don't know and I don't wanna know. I think I'm having a headache.

Blaze: I hear you. Anyways Daisy's gonna take a break from this horrible writing but while we're at it come back next time for Rey's opponent Korra.

 Anyways Daisy's gonna take a break from this horrible writing but while we're at it come back next time for Rey's opponent Korra