Jaws attacks DEATH BATTLE!

Mario: On the Amity Island a fictional island located off the coast of New England, opened to a series of shark attacks but this particularly shark is not like any other shark. This is Jaws.

Sonic: The Jaws sharks are terrifying, they are about 20+ feet tall and those eyes are creepy like ghost.

Mega Man: Yikes no wonder people are afraid of this guy so bad I would be too if that thing was the last thing I saw.

Mario: Jaws would travel to the beach and terrorize anything in it's path especially humans.

Sonic: Damn no wonder why people are scared of sharks in real life I mean if a fictional shark can scar people in fantasy they can scare them in reality.

Mega Man: Damn straight mate.

Mario: Well despite what the novel and movies have shown normal great white sharks are actually usually 10 to 15 feet tall, usually eats fish and small mammals, and they don't attack humans unless their provoked, mistake you for another animal, or if their curious and want to know what you are, and even then they don't attack humans as often as people think.

Sonic: Oh. I get it. But this shark is not like the other guys and decided to have humans on a daily basis.

Mega Man: If he's not hungry for human blood he can chop up giant squids blue whales and even orcas. I don't know how an orca lost to something that they literally eat but hey Jaws got to kick his ass.

Mario: So much for being the dominant species of the ocean.

Sonic: Yeah I can see why Phoenix didn't like Jaws so much.

Mega Man: I guess even the ocean has it's dark places.

Mario: Well come back next time for the full between Ecco and Jaws.