Muzan Devours DEATH BATTLE!

Dr. Eggman: Demons. These man-eating creatures have terrorized Japan for millennia eating, killing, and devouring every single human they see forcing the foundation of the Demon Slayer Corps to combat those demons.

Bowser: But the source of all the demons and the human-demon war was all thanks to Muzan Kibutsuji.

Dr. Eggman: Born in the Heian Era in the 8th Century of Japan, Muzan's life was Hell from the start.

Bowser: Damn right, his heart stopped multiple times while he was in his mom's belly, and was week and fragile and was unable to breath even after he got his first cries. Wow not even a newborn and already his life is full of sh*t.

Dr. Eggman: On top of all that, Muzan was diagnosed with an illness that prevents him from doing any normal kid and social activities and can kill him when he reaches the age of 20.

Bowser: And I thought last year was rough I almost don't blame him.

Dr. Eggman: Obviously not wanting to die when he starts his 20s Kibutsuji went to see a doctor and used the Blue Spider Lily he found while traveling across the world to cure him.

Bowser: But that made things worse so Muzan's response was killing him.

Dr. Eggman: However, Muzan realized something is up with him, his body feels better psychically and eventually realized that the doctor was in fact trying to help him.

Bowser: Damn. Too bad he can't walk into the sun anymore and has to really on eating humans for survival so he killed his entire family in the process.

Dr. Eggman: Feeling regret for killing the doctor who tried to help him, Muzan set out across Japan to find the Blue Spider Lily so he can finish his doctor's cure and live a long and healthy life.

Bowser: And he's been turning people into demons and use them as minions for his cause.

Dr. Eggman: In order to do this Muzan transmits his blood into the human body if the victim survives they will become a demon and thus spreading the demons, however if the victim doesn't survive it will kill them.

Bowser: Yeah this guy's blood can turn you into a muddy puddle in just a few seconds. But for those who survive end up in his ranks like the Twelve Kizuki.

Dr. Eggman: With his new found abilities Kibutsuji possesses strength, speed, and durability far greater than that of a human's.

Bowser: He also has a broken-ass healing factor, he can heal literally instantly from every limb falling off, Hell a demon below him was able to regenerate even as his head falls off.

Dr. Eggman: And one of normal abilities is shapeshifting his body at will.

Bowser: He can take on the form of a small child, a cute woman, and even Micheal Jackson. What just a second he took on the form of Micheal Jackson? Damn he must've been the King of Pop centuries before Micheal Jackson existed. He can also kill a human being with a single punch like this!

Bowser punches Eggman in the balls causing the latter to scream in pain.

Dr. Eggman: Damn it Bowser! Why did you do that?!

Bowser: Oh I don't know maybe that's what you get for SENDING THAT DAMN ZOMBIE ARMY AT ME!

Bowser knocks Eggman unconscious.

Bowser: Well he seems to have passed out. Anyway Imma go ahead and crash Mario Party and once I'm done we'll go see over the full episode of Father VS Muzan Kibutsuji.

 Anyway Imma go ahead and crash Mario Party and once I'm done we'll go see over the full episode of Father VS Muzan Kibutsuji