Ecco swims into DEATH BATTLE!

Mario: In the deep blue seas lived a sea animal who will protect the seas and all it's creatures from out world threats. A animal who will help those in need. This animal's name was Ecco the Dolphin.

Sonic: Wow everyone loves dolphins a lot but I don't think any of them would realize that one of them is capable of saving the world.

Mega Man: Yeah it's very crazy how a dolphin can save the day.

Mario: Ecco was having a perfect time being a normal bottlenose dolphin with his pod.

Sonic: One day the dolphins did dolphin stuff like jumping out of the water. Aww cute.

Mega Man: One of Ecco's friends asked him how high he can jump and he jumped so high into the sky when suddenly a storm and a tornado appeared and sucked up literally everything but him. Damn not even a minute into this and we're already getting into the dark stuff. But I guess if you're a protagonist something bad is bond to happen to you.

Mario: Feeling lonely and confused, Ecco set out on  journey to find out what happened to his friends and save them.

Sonic: Man poor guy. But luckily he has some different abilities along the way. Like his classic Dash Attack which is kinda like my Spin Dash but he bams his beak into opposites.

Mega Man: He's super fast with that one I would not want to be on the edge of that beak.

Mario: Ecco can turn himself invincible, locate people with echolocation, and use Sonar to either stun, or confuse foes, and unlike normal dolphins who need to surface for air he can breath underwater.

Sonic: Well I'm completely jealous of that.

Mega Man: He can even transform into other animals like sharks, fish, birds and more.

Mario: However the sonar doesn't work on great white sharks.

Sonic: Which really sucks for Ecco if he wants to defend his friends and sonar doesn't work on a great white.

Mega Man: Yeah that's gonna suck. Speaking of great white sharks come back next and we'll go over Ecco's adversary and predator Jaws.

 Speaking of great white sharks come back next and we'll go over Ecco's adversary and predator Jaws