CHAPTER 21

‼️ CONTENT WARNING ‼️‼️
HIGHLY 🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞

WARNING!! - Harassment, killing, abuse, torture, rape, etc. You've been already warned. Read it on your own risk!

Its Just a FICTIONAL story so, please do not take it to your heart.

If you're not comfortable, don't read it!!

=============================================

Jackson came over with another guy, and he was RM. His eyes running over me.

"This is RM. RM, this is taehyung's wife y/n", Jackson said." actually we know each other", I said politely.
"Right right", Jackson said, he was already drunk.
Rm smirked at me who was a little tipsy.

"so here we meet again" he smiled showing his dimple. He gave me weird vibes again. I felt uncomfortable under his gaze.

Jackson turned to leave. RM took his time running
his eyes over me several times before Jin stepped in front of him.
"Move along", he said.

RM smirked and then winked at me. Giving me chills."Don't worry Y/N, I won't leave you", Jin whispered.I took Jin's arm.

Tae's POV~~~~~~~

I took glances towards Y/n , who was with Jin at a table. i Knew he wouldn't leave her side. I was feeling bad for my behaviour towards her. i wanted to make her feel a little refresh. Going out and meeting people might make her feel better.

"Hey TaeHyung, go on", Jackson said.

He tilted his head towards y/n. I chuckled, walking over. Kissing the top of her head when I reached her. Leaning close to her ear.

"Are you ok?", I whispered.
"Yes, you having fun?", she asked.

I nodded. i saw RM walking over. I could tell he was already drunk as hell. I saw Jin instantly get tense and into protective mode, giving RM a glare.

"hey man, What can I do you RM?", I asked.

"Nothing, just thought I would come on over and take a peek at her, doesn't she have the most pretty and innocent face?", he licked his lips while watching y/n.

I could tell she was uncomfortable. Walking around the table, I moved in front of his view.

"Well stop. I don't like it when other men are eyeing my woman. You are my friend. So behave like one! " I said through gritted teeth.

He smirked and chuckled before walking away. i don't know why but RM gave me shivers down my spine. I looked at y/n, who smiled at me. The smile that wasn't reaching her eyes. I smiled back.

"Do you want anything to drink?", I asked.
y/n looked like she was spacing out.
"Baby?", I asked, again.
"n-no, I'm fine", she said.
"Okay, umm.. if you don't feel comfortable, we can leave early. Hmm? Just give me few minutes" I said, walking back over to Jackson and the guys. RM was standing across from me. Smirk still on his face. I started to take glances towards y/n more now.

Y/n POV~~~~~~

"I can't wait to get out of here" i whispered to myself.

"Tell me about it", Jin said, looking annoyed.

Jennie and her group of friends stood in front of our table, acting like we were back in high school or something. Jin stood straight in his seat, watching these girls carefully.
"What can we help you with ladies?", Jin asked.

"we Just wanted to say hi to y/n", Jennie said giving a obvious fake smile. She was drunk too.
"hello", I said. I tucked a strand of hair behind my ear, trying not to look at her. Maybe she would take the hint and leave. She placed both hands on the table in front of me. I looked up at her.