Chapter 10

‼️‼️ CONTENT WARNING ‼️‼️

🔞🔞🔞🔞
PLEASE DON'T READ IF YOU ARE NOT COMFORTABLE!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I went to the house. He was sitting on dining table, looking down. I knew he heard me coming in. His expression was calm. I didn't know what was wrong with him. I went near to him.

Y/n : Tae what happened? What's wrong? Why didn't you come down? (I sat on chair beside him. He looked at me. Holding my both hands.)

Tae: you know how much I love you.. right? (he said softly, nodded my head. Not knowing where this conversation was going) and you love me to right?

Yin: yes I do... Tae what is this about?

Tae: just.... I just want to tell you that, I really....REALLY... don't like someone getting near you. Specifically that guy...... (Tae released my hands. He stood up, walking a few feet away from me)

Tae : that guy you introduced me at our reception...... what his name again? And what was he doing with you at the beach?

Now I knew what was this about. Maybe he saw me with him. And of course he didn't like it. I stood up and went to him. Since he wasn't yelling or even raised his voice, I knew he wasn't that mad.

Y/n: Tae.... When you was gone to get your wallet.... he just coincidentally saw me at beach and stopped to talk to me. He is here on business trip.... And his name is Jimin...

Tae nodded looking down. I cupped his face, making him to look at me. He looked kind of sad and jealous.

Yn: so this is why you didn't come down! Because you saw me with him!? (It was the first time I saw him jealous of someone. It was kind of making me feel special but I really didn't want to have misunderstanding between us)

Tae put his hands on mine.

Tae: I really don't like that Jimin. And I REALLY don't
like the way he looks at you.(he took a pause, looked directly into my eye and said) You know he likes you right?? (I didn't know how people able to tell that. That Jimin likes me. Now even Tae knew that. I just gave him small smile)

Y/n : Tae he is just my friend. It just.....okay let's sit down again and talk..... hmm? (I took his hand and brought him to the sofa to sit on it. Tae was looking at me curiously but he looked a little nervous about what he might hear)

Y/n : (I took deep breath before starting) four years ago when Tzuyu and I moved to Seoul We knew nothing about here. I, fortunately, bumped into a stranger and that was Jimin. We became friends and he helped me to find a job.

Y/n : he even helped Tzuyu to get into the university. He helped us a lot in settling here in Seoul. And...... umm.... a almost a year after our meeting (Jimin and mine) he proposed me saying that he likes me a lot and want to me with me.

Y/n : but I still wasn't over my mental situation. the things I had been through...I wasn't ready to be with someone. So I told him that I wasn't ready to be in a relationship. he knew about my parents but not about the rest.

Y/n : To be honest, I never had that kind of feeling for him. I care about him as a friend. but nothing more than that..... One day....I just directly told him that I cant can't be him ever. and he said to that he would wait for me. But I told him that he dont have to do that. But his flirting never stopped.

Tae : (he nodded understandingly when I finished talking) so he has been hitting on you this whole time when I was with you!? you could had told me..... Y/n. I would had set him straight!!?? (he said protectively)