Chapter 24

‼️ CONTENT WARNING ‼️‼️
HIGHLY 🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞

WARNING!! - Harassment, killing, abuse, torture, rape, Miscarriage etc. You've been already warned. Read it on your own risk!

Its Just a FICTIONAL story so, please do not take it to your heart.

If you're not comfortable, don't read it!!

=============================================

AUTHOR'S POV ~~~~~~~

car stopped right in the front of the hospital. Tae got off the car and started running into the hospital. he stopped at reception to asked about Yin. After getting her room's information he sprinted towards that direction.

Jin was standing in front of the room when he saw tae at the other end of the corridor. jin took two steps forward. Tae stood at his spot couple of seconds. he was breathing heavily. he started jogging towards jin and jin also started walking.

"sir, stop!" jin stood in front of him firmly, stopping him in midway.

"jin, just move out of the way!!" tae said dead serious. He was about to walk past jin when jin grabbed his arm and pushed him back. Tae stumbled back a little.

He was stunned by Jin's action. however jin had a calm expression.  Tae felt his anger raising. Jin chuckled bitterly.

"you see, this is the reason why yin is in such condition right now." jin soft normally. "your anger, only YOUR anger! ".

Tae blinked few times, looking at the door of the her room. he looked back at jin, feeling guilty. Jin walked closer to him.

"you want to know what she costs because of your actions?" jin asked raising an eyebrow. Tae just keep looking at him while he  continued. Tae's heart was beating fast.

"Her baby, YOUR baby!" jin said emphasizing words. "she had miscarriage!"

Tae's mouth open a little in shock.

"please don't look shocked sir, don't you remember how that happened!?" jin said narrowing his eyes.

Tae's eyes widened.He felt like his legs were becoming jelly. he held on wall for support. Tae gulped hard. "i... i.. i don't know. How-  my... my baby-"  He felt his eyes becoming watery.

Jin didn't say anything. He gave support to Tae's body and making him sit on bench near them. he sat down beside him.

Tae rubbed him face, not knowing what to do next. Few minutes later, tae wiped his face. He cleared his throat.

"i... i want to see her, jin. she might be feeling so lonely." his voice was cracking.

" Give her some time before you see her. she is physically hurt so does mentally." Jin said sincerely.

"no... no... she might think I don't care about her and our..." He stopped himself in mid sentence. He turned his head to look at her room's door. "i have to see her!" He got up suddenly but jin got up too, grabbing his arm again, stopping him.

"sir, you are still not understanding!" jin said. Tae yanked his arm away from Jin's grip. Tae turned around to be face to face with him.

"I don't understand?! SHE IS MY WIFE AND SHE IS IN PAIN! SHE NEEDS ME RIGHT NOW, MORE THAN ANYTHING, ANYONE!!" Tae spoke loudly.

Tae turned around and took big steps towards her room.

"YOU ALREADY FORGOT WHY SHE IS IN PAIN!?" jin yelled from behind. Tae stopped walking. "she would hate you if she sees you now!" jin decreased the walking distance between them.

Tae clenched his jaw. he was getting angry again. he was feeling guilty but now able to see yin was making him restless. Now jin stood in front of him.  Tae tried to control his anger. and he poked his finger in Jin's chest.

"now you are crossing your line!" Tae said raising his eyebrows, like warning him.  "just get out of the fucking way!"

"just think wisely one, just don't go in there now!" jin said firmly.

"go away!" Tae walked past him. jin grabbed his arm again.

"sir, please-" Tae turned around and punch jin in the face. jin stumbled back but didn't get. His lip was bleeding now.

"KNOW YOUR PLACE!" Tae yelled while pointing his finger at him. " YOU'RE MY WIFE'S BODYGUARD, SO BEHAVE LIKE ONE!! Don't you ever DARE to grab my arm again!!" Jin stood there, watching tae walk away. He sigh disappointed.

Tae stomp off to her room. He took deep breath and slowly opened room's door. yin was awake. she looked at the door. seeing him there. She tried to sit up. Tae almost moved to help her but he stopped himself.

Yin POV~~~~~~~~

I got startled when I saw him. i tried to get up but i couldn't. Tae walked in slowly.

"yin.." he spoke softly. he looked at my tummy. I looked away from him. "yin... i know you hate me now and don't even want to see me now!  but I just couldn't stop myself from seeing you." he said almost in whisper. He seemed remorseful.

he walked closer to me. and sat chair near my bed. "yin...?? please, please look at me!" i didn't.

my fear and sorrow was turning into anger now. i finally looked at him.

" remember last night you asked me if..." i was holding my sobs in. "if the baby was of RM's!? Answer to that question was, yes. it was RM's child!" Tae looked confused.

"yin, what are you saying?  I.. I am SO SORRY that I said those words last night. I doubted you. i am so so sorry, love!" his voice was cracking, so was mine. His eyes were watery, so were mine.

" no, tae you are not getting it. Baby was never yours! So now you don't have to feel sad or bad about anything. isn't that our daily life!?" he moved closer to me and held my hand.

"yin, yin!! Please stop it! i know you are lying. you are saying these things to hurt me." he and I were crying now. i try to remove my hand from his hand but he didn't let. i didn't have energy to struggle more.

"yin-" he couldn't speak any further. he kissed my hand. he held my hand close to his face and shedded tears. After few minutes of silence he spoke again.

"yin, let's... let's go home! And talk rest of the things there!  I'm gonna see the doctor first, okay?" i couldn't believe that he still thought that I would come home with him. i looked at him unbelievably.

"how! how can you even ask me to come home!? is that even a home!?" Tae tried to handle to conversation.

"yin.... if you don't want to go in that house. Then, we... we can go another house! We have so many houses in this country, yin! you can choose wherever you want to go!" Tae said trying to convince me.

"i also know that now you gonna need somebody to be with you now. someone who you feel comfortable around! we can call Tzuyu to company you for a while! what do you think?" Tae said hopefully.

In this all i forgot about Tzuyu. but now when he said her name. i felt like he is using her name to still be in control. is he trying to intimate me by saying her name?

"are you-" i didn't say any more.

"what?" he asked. wanting me to complete my sentence. but i didn't. I just nodded. i want to see my sister (cousin) as soon as possible.

Tae smiled at my answer. "okay so I'll go see the doctor first then prepare our new house and then I'll call Tzuyu to come over okay?" i hesitantly nodded again. His smile got bigger. he let go of my hand and gently wiped my tear strains.

"I'll be right back!" He kissed my forehead and left.

##########################################

What do you think of this chapter?

A/N : Hello, i wanted to asked if you guys wanted a happy ending or sad. Ending of this part is still a little far. But i wanted to know your thoughts! 😊😊