Chapter 12

‼️‼️ CONTENT WARNING ‼️‼️

🔞🔞🔞🔞
PLEASE DON'T READ IF YOU ARE NOT COMFORTABLE!

######################

Tae: I want to dance with you too, my love..... ( his hands started to touch my bare back he started move with music. He nuzzled his nose in my neck. Smelling it and kissing it. He pulled our bodies very close so there was no any gap between us)

I was thankful because the light a little dark here. His kisses moved up to my lips.I stopped him from kissing me. Because i could smell alcohol in his breathe, Why he was this drunk again??.....

Tae: lets go home...... hmm? (he whispered smiling. 1 could feel that he was a little tipsy. He was also getting impatient to touch me more)

I was really not ready for rough night again....

y/n: Tae...okay okay... (I said trying to get him off of me. I searched for his phone in his pockets to call Jin oppa. so he could come in and help me to take Tae to the limousine)

Jin oppa came and help him to get in the limo. And when to driving seat. During the ride Tae kept touching my bare back and inner thighs. He was kissing my neck and trying to pull me in his lap.

y/n: Tae! stop... (I whispered to him. I didn't want Jin oppa to hear us)

when we get to the villa. Jin oppa helped Tae to get to the bedroom. then he turned to talk to me.

jin: don't worry... he is gonna be okay and if you need anything, please call me. (he said smiling)

y/n: (i smiled at him before answering him) oppa i know that... you always say that to me.

He nodded. he looked at Tae for one last time before leaving. I closed the door and looked back to Tae. I saw Tae sitting on bed edge. he was trying to takeoff his shoes.

I sat in front of him helping him, than I took off his blazer, when I looked at him in the eyes, I realized that he was looking at me whole time, he has darkness and daze in his eyes.

he grabbed my face pulling me closer to kissed but I turned my head causing his lips land in my cheek. I don't like the smell of alcohol since I don't drink alcohol.

Tae groaned annoyingly. he turned my head to face him. he attached him lips to mine harshly. he pulled me over him, making me sit on his bulge. then he flipped us over. so I was under him now.

y/n : Tae.... I don't want to... please not tonight... please.. (he didn't listen a thing. the way he was grabbing me here and there. it was quite painful. He started to take my dress off)

I tried to push him off of me. I kept squirming under him. suddenly he stopped. he was sitting on his knees, looking down at me heavily breathing. he took off him shirt.

Tae: stop moving!! (he said in his deep voice. then he hovered over me. Attacking me with kisses and bites on my neck and shoulders)

his aggressiveness scared me. he ripped off my dress and undid his pants.... shoving himself into me. I was screaming at his pace. I really wanted it to end fast.

~~~~Next morning~~~~

I woke up in morning. I was already late for work. I dressed up in a full body covering dress to hide all bruises and marks. And took some painkillers.

when I got out of the bathroom, I saw Tae was still sleeping in bed. I knew we had to talk about last night.

but I didn't have time for that. I call Jin oppa to get the car ready. I went down stairs. servants were already doing their work. they greeted me before I walk out of the villa.