Chapter 50 : The Baby Shower Part 2 !!!!

Start from the beginning

"Me now !!",Marlene says.

"Dear Baby.I hope you get every single happiness in the world !! I hope you always keep smiling and make others smile too !! Hugs,Aunt Marlene",Mar says.

"Aww !!",Everyone says.

"Thank you so much Mar !!",Me and Tobias say in unison and laugh.We then hug Mar !!

"I'm Coming next !!!",Ethan says.

"Okay Ethan !!",I say.

"Dear Baby.I hope you create great memories that you will never forget and never ever regret any of those moments !! Always stay Happy and Cheerful !! Love,Uncle Ethan",Ethan says.

"Aww !!",Everyone says in unison.

"Thank you so much Ethan !!",Me and Tobias say in unison again.Ugh !! What's up with this unison thingy ?? Me and Tobias then hug Ethan !!

"I'm next !!",Will and Shauna say in unison.After which they look at each other.

"You can go first.Anyways.....Ladies first !!",Will says.Shauna smiles and thanks him and then stands up and begins reading her wish.

"Dear Baby.I hope you are never afraid to try out new things and become a true Dauntless like your parents !! Kisses,Aunt Shauna",Shauna says.

"Aww !!",Everyone says.

"Thank you so much Shauna !!",I say and hug her.

"Thanks Shauna !!",Tobias says and hugs her as well !!

"Me next !",Will says.

"Okay Will !!",Tobias says.

"Dear Baby.I hope you always believe in yourself and never ever doubt yourself !! I also hope that you get all the happiness in the world !! Love,Uncle Will",Will says.

"Thank you so much Will !!",Tobias says and hugs him.

"Thanks Will !!",I say and hug him as well !!

"Phew !!! Finally this game is over !! Now we can play the Most special Baby shower game !!",Zeke says.

"What is the Most special Baby shower game supposed to be ??",Tobias asks.

"This game is meant for you and Tris.Since both of your haven't played any game yet !!",Shauna says.

"Okay Okay we get that but....What is the game ??",I ask.

"We will blindfold you and Four.After we do so we will feed you some baby food and you are supposed to guess the flavors.This game will be a competitive one so points will be recorded.First one to 5 points wins.Whoever looses will....have to fulfill any one wish of the winner !!",Uriah says putting emphasis on 5 points.

"Okay !!",Me and Tobias say.

"Okay so we will start the game now !!",Chris says and blindfolds me at the same time Will blindfolds Tobias.

Destiny's POV

We have blindfolded Tris and Tobias now.We had already decided before that I will feed Tobias the Baby food and Chris will feed Tris !! The others will help us by handing out the different Baby food flavors !!

The first flavor which Ethan hands out to me and Chris is.....Broccoli !! We feed it to them.

"Ew !! This flavor is so horrible !!",Tris says.